Where will Peyton go??????????

Options
tnrunningnurse
tnrunningnurse Posts: 549 Member
I would love to see him go the the Tennessee Titans. I am a HUGE Detroit Lions fan, but since I live in TN the Titans are also a favorite. Where do you all think he will go?

Replies

• NcScoobie
    Options
    Vikings - they love old players - especially QB's - LOL
  • greeneyed_beachgirl
    Options
    Tennessee! Let's go Titans!

If not Tennessee, then maybe Miami.
  • ncsjodi
    ncsjodi Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    As an Indy resident and huge Colts fan, I don't see Peyton going to another AFC South team. I believe he'll end up in the AFC for sure, but not in Tennessee. I could see him in Miami or KC. Definitely not in the NFC East because of Eli.
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    It'll be AFC, revenge is a powerful motivator.
  • tnrunningnurse
    Options
    Vikings - they love old players - especially QB's - LOL
    This made me laugh.
  • tnrunningnurse
    Options
    As an Indy resident and huge Colts fan, I don't see Peyton going to another AFC South team. I believe he'll end up in the AFC for sure, but not in Tennessee. I could see him in Miami or KC. Definitely not in the NFC East because of Eli.
    I could see him going to TN because he does have a Volunteer state connection. I do agree he won't do NFC East.
  • twilightobession
    twilightobession Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I have heard alot of people who want him to come to Tennessee and coach!!!!!!!! That would be awesome!!!!! When I say Tennessee I means Tennessee Vols!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • greeneyed_beachgirl
    Options
    I have heard alot of people who want him to come to Tennessee and coach!!!!!!!! That would be awesome!!!!!

If only Jeff Fisher was still in TN to coach Peyton....
  • Merc71
    Merc71 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Miami or NY Jets.
  • almonds1
    almonds1 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    As long as its not the Jets I am fine with who ever... I would like to see him and Wayne in the same place!! Maybe Miami or Viks are ok with me

- COLTS FAN-
  • carlos1989
    carlos1989 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    hope its miami
  • onegoalabs
    Options
    I hear he might go to Miami but I hope he goes to Dallas!
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    As a Denverite and Bronco fan, anywhere else but here, we do not need a retread when we have a rookie that just needs some faith and time to become a decent QB
  • CHEFCH♥ZZ
    CHEFCH♥ZZ Posts: 127
    Options
    im still in shock that he was let go. oh well. i know where he wont be............GO BEARS!!!!!♥:bigsmile:
  • fightingautism
    Options
    I live in Knoxville, people are foaming at the mouth for him to come be our head coach
  • nixrun
    nixrun Posts: 44
    Options
    As a Denverite and Bronco fan, anywhere else but here, we do not need a retread when we have a rookie that just needs some faith and time to become a decent QB

Decent is a stretch, don't get me wrong I like the guy.; just don't think he is a NFL QB.

I think Peyton will go to the Cardinals more than likely. I am a diehard Saints fan, but I love me some Peyton. Let's just hope for the Colts that Andrew Luck is not a flop.
  • SusanMcAvoy
    SusanMcAvoy Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping Miami
  • tnrunningnurse
    Options
    I live in Knoxville, people are foaming at the mouth for him to come be our head coach
    I am a huge Vols fan...I don't see him coaching yet....but in the near future.
  • katyejean
    katyejean Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    My SO thinks he'll go to Arizona. I sure as hell know he won't be in ATL or CHI. So I really don't care. He only has another year or so left. If the Colts are letting him go, he's obviously not up to par. So there's no telling. Also, I agree... MIN is a very good option. They haven't had very good luck with their nearly retired QB's so far. HAHAHA!
  • Myles_D23
    Myles_D23 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Arizona Cardinals...

and go Lions!