okay, who else has a ridiculous amount of workout clothes?

Options
2»

Replies

• tinattinat
    tinattinat Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I work at a gym. It's ridiculous. About all I own it seems is workout wear. The time or two a week that I need to wear "real" clothes, I am hard pressed to find something in my closet. I need to go shopping. But I can justify Nike stuff better than the other! : ) Let's not talk about shoes. : p I buy a pair a month. I have a Nike Free Run obsession!
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    OMG! I wish I had a friend that worked for LuLu Lemon....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I should totally pick up some cute stuff from there but am going to wait for awhile as I want to do other things with the money haha. :bigsmile:

OMG.... just checked LuLu Lemon and their shorts are $50??? haha... I have to wait a while That's crazy!! :tongue:
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    No I don't...... I just wear tank tops. I wear them to workout in and I also wear them just to wear. I only have like, 1 actual workout shirt that I never wear hah! I bought it a while back and it was too tight. I should try it on and see if it fits now.
  • binky78
    binky78 Posts: 60
    Options
    Me too! Tend to wear the same things over and over. should probably donate the rest
  • Stephendw9
    Stephendw9 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    ME!!!!! I think my workout clothes take up 1/3-1/2 my closet. So it's either business casual or workout, not much in between. I should have a discount program for wholesale between Under Armour & Nike
  • trijoe
    trijoe Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Do shoes count? I've got 3 pairs of clip less cycling shoes, 2 pairs running shoes (3 if you count my old lawn mowing shoes), 1 pair of trail shoes, and somewhere a pair of water shoes. They end up all over the house, and I've lost the ability to keep up with them.

And, because that's not enough, I'm thinking about buying a pair of Vibrams for everyday wear.

Oddly, outside of these, I have 1 pair of cheap loafers, and 1 pair dress shoes. My wife constantly reminds me, "Who's the shoe hoarder in this house?" Not her...
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Me! I have a huge bag of them that lives under my bed.
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    I have a lot, but, it's primarily my mom always buying them for me! I tell her I have enough, but she always gets more! haha
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    I have tons, but you have to look good when you workout right??!!

I mainly by lots of Nike Shox and Zigs
  • netchik
    netchik Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I'm with you there!! my tops are crazy in number because of the different support structures - ie different for running / high impact than for weight lifting or low impact activities. Gotta have the right support for the girls!
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options

I should totally pick up some cute stuff from there but am going to wait for awhile as I want to do other things with the money haha. :bigsmile:

OMG.... just checked LuLu Lemon and their shorts are $50??? haha... I have to wait a while That's crazy!! :tongue:

I know.. sooo pricey!! But not bad with a 40% discount. Their clothes are made to last too (and make the butt look fab). haha
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options

i think that would be a dangerous place for me to be employed. lol.
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    Do shoes count? I've got 3 pairs of clip less cycling shoes, 2 pairs running shoes (3 if you count my old lawn mowing shoes), 1 pair of trail shoes, and somewhere a pair of water shoes.

i need more shoes. i have 2 pairs of running shoes and one everyday sneaker. that is not enough!!! :)
  • babybluefire
    babybluefire Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Not I. I have 2 pairs of capri yoga pants and one pair of long yoga pants. 3 sports bras. Then whatever torn stained beat to hell tee shirt I can find. I get on the treadmill at home or go walk/jog/limp out on the street. My road has nice big sides but no side walks. So unless someone is zooming by at 55 no one is going to see what I look like. I get one pair of sneakers that I have to wear till they are dead, as in holes in them dead.

I also have the cheapest treadmill known to man. I don't get expensive stuff for myself.