MFP Changed My Life

Options
When I first downloaded this APP, I put it down and never used it again. Now, I picked it back up in November, and with hard work, in nearly 5 months, I've lost 60 pounds. dont wanna say much, just share some pics and such. Love you all MFPs

Replies

• dlperry65
    dlperry65 Posts: 83
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • Adri1994
    Adri1994 Posts: 24
    Options
    Nice job! :D
  • gleechick609
    Options
    Good for you!! :) I put the app down back in August and restarted to log my food in October. Lost 30 more pounds from October until now! It DOES work! :)
  • tymdezy
    tymdezy Posts: 2
    Options
    how do I add pics?
  • StatutoryGrape
    Options
    That's incredible! I've been a little lax about logging food lately--I kind of take streaks, but I'm working on consistency.
  • Najay
    Najay Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Awesome job bro. You are an inspriration!
  • nel0311
    nel0311 Posts: 248
    Options
    YAY YOU!!!!!
  • LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    how do I add pics?

you have to upload them to somewhere like photobucket and when you copy and paste the link to here..on each end they will have this {IMG} you have to change the capital IMG to lower case {img}
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    how do I add pics?

you have to upload them to somewhere like photobucket and when you copy and paste the link to here..on each end they will have this {IMG} you have to change the capital IMG to lower case {img}

You have to use the straight brackets too :) so [ img ] URL [ /img ] just without the spaces.

Great job on the weight loss :) MFP is great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!