• giantsfaninvt
    giantsfaninvt Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Me too! Good luck to all the 40+ foxes!
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    not to the 30-somethings, ha.

it's amazing, the older I get, the older "middle age" becomes. not me! I'm not middle-aged.
  • jbrinda1
    jbrinda1 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I look much better at 45 than I ever did in my early 30s.
  • candicez2012
    Options
    I feel great at 41 ...making a change in my diet and exercise has changed my life!
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    41 here and fabulous!! :)
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I feel great at 41 too. It does sound like im walking on graham crackers sometimes with all the cracking and popping
  • grassette
    grassette Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Make the most of your 40ies. The bloom is still on the rose.

Now, when 50 comes, you are on the summit, looking at the way down. 50 is not 40, and if you pretend that it is you are only kidding yourself, and fooling no one. Time rushes in after 50.

So enjoy the last rays of your youth.
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I look way better than I did in my 30s, hell than I did in my 20s!
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    42 here...and I've dropped 42 pounds in the past year...I look better than I did at 32 :drinker:
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I'm scared of getting old but I do feel pretty good I have to admit :)
  • AliceIsRunning
    AliceIsRunning Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    41 here and fabulous!! :)
    OMG Look at your abs! You're my hero!

42 here and fabulous too.
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    <
    Just turned 42 today and I feel and look better than I EVER have ! The 30's were good ... but trust me, the 40's are sooooo AMAZING ! :wink:
  • netztoy
    netztoy Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Feeling fabulous at 47:bigsmile:
  • natalie412
    natalie412 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Yay for 41-year-olds! I have the crackling knees too - especially since I started running. Oh, well. I'm definitely better than my 30's - I certainly couldn't run 3 miles at any point in my 30's or 20's for that matter.
  • shanahan_09
    shanahan_09 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I love the confidence I have now compared to my 20's and 30's. So far 42 is pretty darn great!!
  • shanahan_09
    shanahan_09 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    <
    Just turned 42 today and I feel and look better than I EVER have ! The 30's were good ... but trust me, the 40's are sooooo AMAZING ! :wink:

♫ Happy Birthday ♫ I just turned 42, too (well, just over a couple of weeks ago) :drinker:
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    if i can ask a dumb question, and please ridicule me openly for this if you need to. Why does 40 seem like such an important or traumatic age for ladies?

Maybe it is for some guys too, but all of my guy friends didn't seem to care much.
  • raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    Options

Now, when 50 comes, you are on the summit, looking at the way down. 50 is not 40, and if you pretend that it is you are only kidding yourself, and fooling no one. Time rushes in after 50.

Oh, I'm calling bulls**t on this. I intend to feel better and younger every day of my 50s, and beyond. so there.
  • funkycamper
    funkycamper Posts: 998 Member
    Options

Huh? Sorry but "screw this!" I'm aiming to prove that 54 is the new 35! :bigsmile:
  • funkycamper
    funkycamper Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    if i can ask a dumb question, and please ridicule me openly for this if you need to. Why does 40 seem like such an important or traumatic age for ladies?

Maybe it is for some guys too, but all of my guy friends didn't seem to care much.

Can't really help you on that. The only birthday that kinda bugged me was 50 but for only, like, 2 minutes. Turned out to be no big deal after all.