Opinion on my diet needed!!!

Options
I have been eating well for the past two weeks but have entered my full daily meal routine starting today. I was just looking for some opinions on how I am doing and if anything should be improved. Thank you!!

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,108 Member
    Options
    Except for the fact you left nearly NINE HUNDRED CALORIES UNEATEN, it looks fine.....not.

You left 99g of protein uneaten and ate OVER your Carbs by 117.........

You have to eat those calories earned by exercise. And get way more Protein. (Meat, cheese, dairy, nuts, beans)

• masterofktulu
    masterofktulu Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    What's strange to me is it really is a ton of food I eat. I eat every 1-2 hours and I feel full but I will be incorporating more protein and bigger dinners to my diet.
  • sylwiasta
    sylwiasta Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Looks awsome, great choices but not enough!!! I know it is hard to believe but eating too little is going against your goals!! keep up the great choices you make and enjoy more food!! try not to skip a meal, keep that lean mean working out "machine" going strong!!!! good luck!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,108 Member
    Options
    Your dinner was 900 cals. That isn't bad. You could eat a lot more earlier in the day, when you ate hardly anything!..

Good luck
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    You should go for a lot more protein! :D Check out my diary if you want, I eat every few hours and stay full and still have a good amount of protein!

EDIT: Dismiss the calorie deficit... thats how I track my deficits and such.
  • hungryPHATbunny
    hungryPHATbunny Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Try to drink some water, at least 8 glasses a day...
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Cthulhu4Prez-Preview.png
  • sassyt1206
    Options
    you have way too many left over calories..

almost every thread i have read about this topic most people lost weight by eating more of their calories.. ..if you eat only 900 cals and work off 500 your body is only running on 400 cals..which will cause your weight loss to stall...i know we tend to think eat less and excericise more is the way to lose the weight but from what im reading it's quite the opposite...and as some one else stated not enough protein and way too many carbs...good luck
  • mishmash73
    mishmash73 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    breakfast should be your biggest meal - b/c you'll be owrking it off all day... & dinner should be your smallest since you are just going to bed
  • JoniBologna
    JoniBologna Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Get some whey protein mix. I really like it. It is a great way to get both more calories and protein!

Also, I very much disagree about the breakfast is supposed to be biggest meal and to eat less later during the day. I eat a snack before bed every night, I eat big dinners, and I have lost weight just fine.
  • masterofktulu
    masterofktulu Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I really do appreciate all of the opinions for sure and will take a lot into consideration. Especially eating higher calorie healthy foods and eating my calorie intake. I can see that calorie intake is most definitely the most argued topic on this site haha. Thanks again everyone!