Michigan Motivators!!! (Of course everyone else as well, jus

Options
2»

Replies

• JamzPurse
    JamzPurse Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I'm in Waterford. I am a 28 year old mom of 3. I started mfp on December 5th 2011 at 207 lbs. I am currently 180 and my current goal is 155. Feel free to add me.
  • babyshme
    babyshme Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    North of Flint here. You all get the crap weather today too. We had snow on and off with the lovely cold wind.
  • Rosered23
    Rosered23 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I seem to be the only U.P. Michigan member so far, Feel free to add me :)
  • aimster23
    Options
    I'm from the Montague area. I am 27 with one child (girl, 2) and I am looking for more friends on here too! I need motivation, friends on here and some meal and work out ideas! FR sent!
  • ladywolfkahn
    Options
    Muskegon here, fee free to add me. Can always use more friends to cheer me on, will do the same for you.
    Tina
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Holland..also looking for nearby friends in the area.
  • jenniakers
    Options
    Lansing/Jackson area here... Feel free to add me.
  • courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I'm from the Detroit Area (Allen Park), I'm also at LA Fitness and LOVEEEE it. I'm currently at 244 (Started in Jan at 270 *cringes). Please feel free to add! I'm running/walking my first 5k omorrow @ the Corktown 5k...so excited but ooooh so nervous!
  • k_sharp
    k_sharp Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm currently in the Port Huron area... I will be here for the next few months or so. I have two kids feel free to add me!
  • shellyt1
    shellyt1 Posts: 119
    Options
    I live in Ludington and have been doing MFP since Jan 23 and have lost 10 lbs and love this site. The support and the people you meet from all over the world. I have enjoy this mild winter since I started running and can run along the waterfront park area!
  • smyle5
    smyle5 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I didn't know there were so many Michigan people out there! Yay! I am looking for friends as well- feel free to add me!
  • robneilhendrix
    Options
    Warren-ite here. Born and raised MIchigander and can't see myself in too many other places. Feel free to add if you're motivated to use this site.
  • tbarraco64
    tbarraco64 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Michigan person here, just livin the dream. LOL