I am back for good!!!!

Options
Hello, I joined a year ago and was living a lifestyle where I was laid off work, but had income saved to sustain. I decided it was a perfect time to go health crazy. Eating well, drinking lots of water, going to the gym 5-6 days a week and sleeping right. I was doing great until I got some work out of town for a couple of months. It was tough for me to work out as I worked 12 hour 6pm-6am shifts.

After over a year of slipping back to my horrible eating drinking and sleeping habits I have decided enough is enough. I am 23 and In no way should look the way I do. I feel more motivated than ever to begin and stay with my healthy lifestyle. I am now just getting back to eating awesome, sleeping proper hours, drinking tons of water and exercising 4-5 days a week. I am currently the biggest I have ever been at 237 pounds, and my goal is to get the body I want and keep it.

I currently work Mon-Fri 8am-3pm and am living alone working until my wedding day in late July. I have no excuse. I want to look good for my wedding in July so I have 142 days to reach it!!! I will post before and after for sure in the future.

Replies

• sugarbeans
    sugarbeans Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    welcome back!
  • justcruz83
    Options
    Congrats on your wedding! I'm getting married this year as well and I really want to look hot when I walk down the isle. When I was in my early 20's I started to drink a lot which caused me to put on a lot of my weight. I dropped the booz but kept the weight. I'm hoping to be at my goal weight in time for my wedding but losing weight has always been a battle for me. Let me know if you have any pointers for me. I'm tempted to see if you want to compete but men lose weight faster than woman so I'm not sure it's going to work. Good luck and keep me posted. If you want to compete I'm down just let me know. (: