Music recommendations?

Options
What music do you like to run or otherwise workout to?

Replies

• cacrat
    cacrat Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    LMFAO
    Journey
    Katie Perry
  • mskari77
    mskari77 Posts: 142
    Options
    Honestly, whatever gets you pumped should be on your playlist. Mine varies from pantera to eminem to rehab....very random, but very raw. Whatever gets you moving, play it. :)
  • evadavis22
    Options
    Podrunner - http://www.djsteveboy.com/mixes.html

All free downloads. The podcastsare all mixes of electronic music (not mainstream) so it' might take some getting used to, but it's great for keeping you on pace. I run around 9/9.5 min miles, usually stick to the 165-175 bpm range.

Happy Hunting!
  • toorisky
    toorisky Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    My all time favorite is 50 Cent - In da Club... The tempo is just right for my jogging.

14880497.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • shaparra
    shaparra Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    thanks for the Podrunner website. they got good mixes, tired of listening to same song over & over again lol
  • diver71_au
    diver71_au Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I like a bit of everything ....but I have found recently that Rockabilly and Rock 'n' Roll tends to get me moving better than metal or dance.
  • antoniosmooth
    antoniosmooth Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    For running I like to listen to Army and/or Marine Cadence

For Pushups, Situps, Crunches, Jumping Jacks, Resistance Bands I like to listen to Rock and/or Rap

For Weightlifting I listen to the Superman theme first..... (yeah I know, lame) then Rock or Rap
  • flab2sixpack
    Options
    Honestly, whatever gets you pumped should be on your playlist. Mine varies from pantera to eminem to rehab....very random, but very raw. Whatever gets you moving, play it. :)
    ^^^this! Doesn't matter what it is as long as it gets YOU pumped up and gets your toe tapping.