That GIRL Question - Ladies About Boobs?

Options
Call it a poll if you will - because I know its different for everyone - but this is something I am genuinely wondering and concerned about. Sorry if its a bit personal.. How much smaller did your breasts get relative to the amount of weight you lost? Also, as you lost fat from your breasts - did the skin act accordingly or did you end up with the dreaded droopy-boob effect?

:blushing:

Replies

• Eliza1980
    Eliza1980 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I've lost 50lbs. and I went from a 40 DD to a 34 C. Luckily no droopy- boob effect here!
    I also had a difficult time previously finding bras that fit properly because I had more of a teardrop shape, but that has changed now too and it is so much less frustrating going bra shopping now, Yay!
  • ALittleLikeHell
    Options
    That's great! I'm assuming you lost weight at a nice steady pace though? Anything else you did specifically? :)
  • cartea01
    cartea01 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    So far mine have stayed the same in most bras, if anything they've gone from an Australian 14C (36C) to a 12C (34C). I've only lost 9.5kg but feel like mine have actually got perkier with the weight loss :)
  • InvidiaXII
    InvidiaXII Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I feel like the first place I lose weight is my boobs, they already look flatter, and I'm only working with a 34B T_T sigh...
  • katiej122
    katiej122 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    When I went from my highest weight (81kg) to my lowest weight (68kg) last year, I went from a DD to a B...unfortunately I've put 5 kilos back on since then so I'm back up to a C now....I'm looking forward to losing the weight and maintaining it so I can stop spending money on new bras all the time...but there was no effects on my skin or anything :) most women tend to lose weight from their chest first I think!
  • FreshKrisKreash
    FreshKrisKreash Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    My boobs shrunk majorly. I've got mosquito bites now. They're not droopy or saggy with excess skin though. I think you'd have to lose MANY bra sizes for that to happen.
  • wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 15 pounds from my highest weight, and 10 since on MFP, and my boobs have stayed the exat same. Still a C cup, no droop or anything. Hopefully that doesn't change with the last 10-15 pounds!
  • ashleab37
    ashleab37 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    So far I've lost 8kg and they've gone from a 40F to 36J. They always go up at the start (for me) and end up about the same at the end. At my lowest weight (80kg - only 5kg overweight) I was a 32F.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    My boobs got perky with weight loss

From a 36D to a 32C now with about 20lbs lost
  • Trinketona
    Trinketona Posts: 190
    Options
    I was wearing a 40C now im down to a 38B I have lost 56 pounds. NOt saggy or perky lol
  • shadowkitty22
    shadowkitty22 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I've lost 26 pounds so far and I don't believe any of it has come from my breasts. But even if it did, I know for a fact that I would have saggy boobs since they're already saggy at a 42DD and have been for years. Hell they were saggy before I even had kids! I wouldn't mind them being smaller though, like a C cup.
  • mlapanowski
    mlapanowski Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I've gone from a 38DD to a 36DD losing 13lbs.
    I've been 20lbs lighter than I am now and my boobs don't get any smaller. It varies body to body though
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Mine got perkier as I lost weight, dropped in band size but still a D cup :-)
  • KrzyRiver
    KrzyRiver Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I've lost 70lbs so far and I feel like most of it is in my boobs. I've gone down 3 dress sizes and 4 cup sizes! Lol. I'll always have large breasts though, and the downside of that plus weight loss is that they now reach to my belly button. A depressing thing when you're only 23. =/
  • BuffyEat2Live
    BuffyEat2Live Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I've been a yo-yo for a decade now, and I have the pancake boobs to prove it. :sad:
  • MUByM
    MUByM Posts: 208
    Options
    I've only lost 27lbs and mine seem to be getting bigger. They feel heavier too.
  • tania2287
    tania2287 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Mine have not changed at all. I have loss 35lbs so far..
  • CindyCountingCalories
    CindyCountingCalories Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I've lost 10cm around them in 4 months, I refuse to buy bigger clothes or bra's (that's weird) lol! My bras didn't fit me, had to walk around without one. Now my 34B fits me again but they look much better and more lifted then 4 months ago.
  • littleali
    littleali Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    70lbs and went from a 36E to a 32C, not that you can really call them boobs anymore...droopy as hell.
  • aquafinax
    Options
    So - I have been wondering the same - I'm actually trying to loose weight for the reason of smaller boobs. Mine are killing my back and I now have herniated discs- only 10lbs lost - 5lbs drop since joining - goal is 25