This is not good but I treated myself today.......

Options
Cheesecake factory and Stone cold Creamery.. .WOW talk about alot of calories! I did walk the King of Prussia MAll in PA for 5 hours today so I may have burned some of those calories off but not much. It was a special shopping day with my daughter so I didn't worry about my eating. Back on track tomorrow. This was my first bad day in about 5 weeks. I guess we have to treat ourselves here and there.
The cheesecake Factory has no clue when it comes to portion control! haha!

Replies

• betheranne
    betheranne Posts: 44
    Options
    Portions at Cheesecake Factory are huge!

I wouldn't worry about it too much. It sounds like you've been eating pretty healthy overall. Occasional treats are just fine.:wink:
  • PinkShoes
    PinkShoes Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I agree with betheranne...I wouldn't worry about it. You should let yourself have a treat once in awhile!

133914.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Absolutely nothing wrong with a treat as long as it's not all the time and as long as you get back on the horse tomorrow! :drinker: :drinker:
  • a_new_mii
    a_new_mii Posts: 53
    Options
    You should go swimming tomorrow to make up for it. I took the kids to the pool today and kept moving the entire time... treading water or swimming, I burned 1,715 calories! Whoa. That's a lot of cheesecake. :)
  • kariebradley
    Options
    My Name is Karie, just wanted to introduce myself. I just joined a couple of weeks ago and love this web site. I'm addicted to it already. I've been on my diet for 18 days now. I know what you mean about being bad, I was today too. Took my son downtown and we walked around, but then stopped at Maggie Moo's and had icecream! LOL Really good...right? Then parents took us out to dinner and had a chicken fajita salad. So I guess I tried to be good...right? Didn't realize how many calories salads really had until started logging on this web site. I love it! Hope everyone has a good night! :smile:
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    Hi Karie, welcome!
  • kariebradley
    Options
    Thanks! It's nice to have people to chat with that are going through the same things you are! :happy: