Weekend away!

Options
Its our 1st Wedding Anniversary in a couple of days and my darling husband has organised a surprise night away which includes a 3 course dinner and cooked breakfast. Plus we going out for lunch on the way there on Saturday, and on the way home on Sunday.

Oh boy, Im a little nervous! I have been so well behaved this week and the scales are looking very impressive.
Any tips on how not to gain my weeks milestone????

Replies

• Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Forget the "diet" for the weekend and enjoy yourself. Your husband has put some thought into makeing it special. Everything in portion and well burn those calories off with him remembering your Honeymoon.
  • blackwarrior
    blackwarrior Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Try to stay away from fried foods and if your having desert have a fruit salad good luck wirh
    log.but enjoy.your weekend have fun
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    It's only a weekend and you probably don't get to do this every weekend. Enjoy yourself! There is always next week.
  • ohtobe2
    ohtobe2 Posts: 43
    Options
    Well, weekend away was awesome. My darling husband chose a natural thermal springs resort, which apparently when soaking you burn calories... Yay! And it was a total Japanese experience, so the food wasnt too bad either. Managed to eat plenty, but not too much I hope. Guess the scales will tell me at my weigh in tomorrow morning!