INSANITY- Heard/ tried it?

Options
vichm
vichm Posts: 174 Member
Has anyone out there heard or tried the insanity workout?? I got up this morning and hubby had been watching tv the night before and when i switched on the tv it was all about this workout. I found myself sliding on to the edge of the sofa a just watching/ listening about this workout for the remainder of the advert. It looks tough!!- Just wondering if anyone has had a go, if so what was the results??

INTERESTED.COM :happy:

Replies

• antoniosmooth
    antoniosmooth Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Although I personally have not tried it a close friend of mine in Los Angeles has tried it. It worked VERY well for him. After watching the infomercial several times I've incorporated a few of the "moves" into my calisthenics workouts. I have to be honest and admit those new moves have made a few noticeable changes in my body that my wife has noticed.

I'm seriously considering buying the program however I wonder if the human body can sustain that level of workouts LONG TERM. The program is only 3 months.... I believe.
  • Deanthedog
    Deanthedog Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    hey ive just bought the program will be starting it on monday
  • gtunlimited
    gtunlimited Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it but not full on for a while now and believe me its tough. It just gets tougher too as you just push harder and harder. And damn it gives results well did for me. I had reconstructive knee surgery in june I think and had got up to 76 kgs, started insanity late september or early october I cant remember. now with nothing but insanity and a chin up bar and eating well I'm down to 62 and abs for the first time in my life.
  • sm0113
    sm0113 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend has it and did it last summer. He didn't complete the whole thing, i don't think, but it looked hard! i'm doing the Jillian Michaels Body Revolution and then I might borrow Insanity from him and do that. Probably a great workout that will give great results
  • Pickles11
    Pickles11 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    LOVE this program. Amazing cardio but you also get strong with the body weight resistance. I got great results from doing Insanity.
  • patangie
    patangie Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have done this workout and let me tell you it kicks your butt!!! There are some moves that I can't do as well so I just modify them or jog on spot til the next move comes on(one criticism is that is doesn't modify any moves) This is one of the workouts where you are truly sweating by the time it's done...Never hurts to give it a try, good luck!
  • maverick48
    maverick48 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I plan on buying it today from someone on craig's list and trying it tomorrow. Can't wait!
  • vichm
    vichm Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    get to hear the feedback, i've watched and it does look nails.. 'ie as tough as' think im feeling taking on the challenge- going to do my next Jillian workout then think i'l give this ago. Blood sweat and tears at the ready!!!!- Ggggrrr!!! x
  • ashley_sanville
    Options
    I have gone through the Insanity and love it. I lost 20 Ibs and about ready to start it up again :)
  • ashleynicoleh04
    ashleynicoleh04 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I am almost complete with my first round and I love it! I have only lost about 6 lbs but I can def see definition in my stomach; If you have facebook there are groups dedicated to Insanity and there are pictures in there to check out too. I really like it and plan on taking a week off of it and then getting back to next Saturday.