WHICH JILLIAN DVD NEXT?

Options
vichm
vichm Posts: 174 Member
Hey, I have completed the 30 day shred this week and have now been bitten by the Jillian Michaels bug.... I now have a selection of her workouts and am unsure which order is best to do them. I have BFBM/ RI30/ 6 WKS 6 PACK/ KILLER B&T...... but which one next??

Is it best to bfbm then move on to RI30? Please share experiences if you have tried a few of these on which workout order you feel is best.

Replies

• medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    It depends on your goals.
  • LeeLeeMarie222
    Options
    I started with 30 day shred then moved on to no more trouble zones and master your metab - both of which I now do once a week , mixed in with the 30 day shred - they are longer and hard - but really good. I think 6 week 6 pack is really difficult - I don't have killer B&T but might need to add it to my list :-)
  • elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I did 30DS twice six months apart.

After the second round I went straight into RI30, and it was fantastic.

30DS was great prep for RI30. A lot of the moves were the same or similar, but RI30 did a lot of them for just 30 seconds....lots of variety so no boredom! And my figure kept improving (smaller than my profile pic).
  • vichm
    vichm Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    great thank you, im thinking boost matab blast fat starting monday then ri30 to follow. Want to slim down a bit more and tone all up. Thanks for feedback.x