My first mini goal has been reached!

Options
LittleLaff
LittleLaff Posts: 14 Member
I have crossed over to *under* 200lbs! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: This is the FIRST time in YEARS that I am under 200lbs! Over the last 15 odd years since I've gained so much weight, I've tried all sorts of diet & exercise programs with only minimal results. (We say "manini" results here in Hawaii.) And when my weight supassed 200lbs about 5+ years ago, I thought that I'd never be on this side of 200 pounds again. I cannot express how happy I am. I can't wait for the my next goal to be reached ... to no longer have to shop for *any* of my clothes in the Women's section. I'm already beginning to see the light at the end of this 'weighty' tunnel.

Replies

• pcbta
    pcbta Posts: 227
    Options
    Congrats!!! You can do this...

Cindy
  • maurierose
    maurierose Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    WOOOOOHOOOO that is SUCH a great goal for you to reach!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :smile: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you and so proud of you. Congratulations!:flowerforyou:
  • kvcarden
    kvcarden Posts: 175
    Options
    Congrats keep up the success :drinker:
  • retrobaby
    retrobaby Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! What an accomplishment.:happy:
  • NurseMisty
    NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!! I just reached that goal recently. It's a great feeling huh?!?!?!?! Your well on your way!:flowerforyou:
  • LittleLaff
    LittleLaff Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thank you - MFP friends! I feel like taking a bow :blushing:
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,923 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. I love the idea of mini goals!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!