I HIT 51 lbs!! (Pictures)

Options

Replies

• LJ102011
    LJ102011 Posts: 110
    Options
    Yay!! So happy to call you my MFP friend!!! You have come so far and you WILL get to your goal!!:heart:
  • mluchies
    mluchies Posts: 26
    Options
    Wow! You look great, great job!
  • Cpuff70
    Cpuff70 Posts: 153
    Options
    Awesome!
  • rpantusa
    rpantusa Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    congrats! you look so great! keep up the awesome work and you will be at your goal in no time! :flowerforyou:
  • newerme15
    newerme15 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration. That is truly amazing :-).
  • gleechick609
    Options
    Yay!! So happy to call you my MFP friend!!! You have come so far and you WILL get to your goal!!:heart:

Me too LJ! :wink:
  • rutkowsm
    rutkowsm Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I was only just now able to look at this. Wow! Thanks so much for posting! I'm super motivated!
  • castellogirl
    Options
    Bella!!! You look great!
  • Rikib004
    Rikib004 Posts: 51
    Options
    Great pictures! Inspiring stuff
  • 1234terri
    1234terri Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing thing! Yay for all the folks who keep it up all year!

-Terri
  • SimonIsChanging
    SimonIsChanging Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    WOW ;)
  • nursegnet
    nursegnet Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration! Great job!
  • mimi10453
    mimi10453 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Wooooooow! Great Job!
  • kmfolkins
    kmfolkins Posts: 64
    Options
    Awesome! Love how you eat too, I am all for that!
  • DterMined2012
    DterMined2012 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! WHAT AN AMAZING TRANSFORMATION!!!! WHAT AN INSPIRATION!!! I COULD GO ON AND ON...KEEP IT UP!!!
  • Waynes_World
    Options
    Awesome job !!! You look amazing ;}
  • Twins2007
    Twins2007 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I joined MFP in July 2011 but started my weight loss mission on June 23, 2011. On that day, I had a serious wake-up call. I tipped my scale at 207.2 lbs, my heaviest weight EVER. I was 23 years old, 5'6 and wore a semi-loose 18 misses pant (because the 16's were too tight and hurt when I sat!!). I was miserable and disgusted with myself.

8 months later, I hit my 50 lb milestone! Currently, I am 156 lbs, 24 years old, 5'6 and currently wearing a size 10 misses pants (and they don't hurt when I sit!!) If you are wondering, "HOW DID SHE DO IT???" I will tell you :wink:

I eat 10-20% under my TDEE, using whatever I burn through exercise as my deficit. I also monitor my body fat % and lean body mass weight. My calories range anywhere from 1600-2000+. I eat higher on days I lift and perform my long runs and eat slightly lower on rest days. I focus hard on hitting my macronutrients and no foods are off limits. I eat pizza, ice cream, bread, mexican food, pasta, cream sauces, butter, chocolate, chik-fil-a, cupcakes.... they are all quite delicious and planned into my daily food diary to fit my calorie needs!

I can't wait until I achieve my fitness goals so I can submit a post with the title, "GOAL!!" :smile:

before.png

Half.png

after.png

WOW!!! YOU LOOK AMAZING :)

Keep up the GREAT work!

P.S. Did you ever plateau during this time? After I hit the 26 pound mark (August 2011) The scale stopped...
  • netchik
    netchik Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Your loss is awesome - the pics are just so inspiring! Thanks!
  • Tiffany781
    Options
    you look awesome!
  • SCSTWG
    SCSTWG Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You look like you are 126 lbs, not 156. Nice work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!