Beach Success!

Options
Shinemaria
Shinemaria Posts: 107 Member
I am super happy about my day today - i went to the beach with some friends, and because i wanted to remind myself what i wanted to look like (and i guess partially because i'm always daydreaming about taking a nap and suddenly waking up HAWT), i brought along a bikini i had bought a couple summers ago and never felt good enough to wear. Well, after about 10 minutes of the waves practically dragging my one-piece off of me because it was too big, i decided to just friggin try the bikini on and save myself the drag. well, i wore that bikini the rest of the time we were at the beach!!! i still have jiggle in my tummy and little rolls that appear various places, but after only 4 lbs lost, the fact that i felt CONFIDENT enough to wear a bikini is the real success! Just wanted to share with people who understand what a big deal such a simple thing as a swimsuit can be. I can't WAIT til ive reached my goal weight and look absolutely SMOKIN' hot, because now i believe that i can! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• VardaElentari
    Options
    Hoooray for confidence! I'm so proud of you and happy for you! And I'm glad you had a great time at the beach! :drinker:
  • NurseMisty
    NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    It's the little loses that make the difference!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!