F, 23, 5' 8'', Was 221, @ 207, ST Goal 200, LT Goal 140

Options
Subject says it all. XD Not new to the app, but new to forums. Looking for some fresh faces in my daily news feed. ;3 I'm doing the Slimfast diet for the most part. It's given me results before. I try to get my pedometer up to about 12 miles 4 days a week. I work over nights at Wal-Mart doing floor maintenance, so moving is part of the job, lucky for me. ^ ^ Getting under 200 is my priority, and I'm almost there. Thank god I'm tall, but rolls still show. XP I want to be 180lb by May. Long, long term will be 140. My biggest weakness right now is strength training. x_x Hate it. Just boring for me. All my exercise comes from walking. Husband been away since early december, hopefully coming home in May. I promised him I wouldn't look any worse than when he left me. XD lol So I haven't set him up for disappointment. Have found in previous attempts that I end up plateauing around 200. NOT THIS TIME. Already feeling great about myself, and I may be able to switch from a 18 to a 16 size pants soon. ;3

Friends, please? :D

Replies

• jeffwilliams66
    Options
    sounds like you're doin great :-)
  • CrazyCatLadee2
    CrazyCatLadee2 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I would love to have a new friend! New motivation and inspiration may help us both! My highest was 275 got down to 205 but back up to 222. My long term goal is 160-165. (I am 5'8") I weighed that when I was 18 and felt good so I settled on that for my LT goal.

You are doing great and your husband is going to be so surprised when he sees you!!!