looking for supportive friends in similar situation

Options
Hi - Im a 43 year old wife mom and full time employee
I am 5' 7" and am looking to lose 10-15-20 pounds.
Im in desperate need of gaining strength.
I have a bad lower back and Hashimoto's disease (Autoimmune, thyroid)
Im trying to find myself in this crazy thing called life.
If you are too and would like to look with me - please be my friend. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• jamainet1
    jamainet1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am a 40 year old husband and i would love to be your friend. I am 5'7" and have been blessed to lose close to 40 pounds, but I an looking to lose about 60-70 more. I am here to support your efforts and I hope you will do the same.
  • geneanroberts
    geneanroberts Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you! I have lost 35 pounds and my goal is 30 more by summer. The link below is not me, but it is a testimony on the Body By Vi challenge which is what I am doing. This woman also has an autoimmune disease and the shakes are helping her. Message me if you want to find out more :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFEdblLkXa0
  • weight2go
    weight2go Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    Im a shortie, Iam only 5'3".5 and need to lose 50 pounds. I am always looking for more friends and support. I think the more we have the better we will do. Please feel free to friend me. :happy:
  • cathiek9170
    cathiek9170 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow, can I ever relate!! I am a 41 year old wife, mother of 3, working part time, trying to keep a household running while making time for myself. I'm 5' 81/2" looking to lose about 20-30 lbs and also deal with lower back issues. I'm working to make this happen and would love to have someone to bounce off weight loss tips and share support in achieving this goal.
  • Dglar
    Dglar Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm a 39 mother of four, working part/full time and struggling to loose 40 pounds. I also have hashimoto and it's hard to keep everything in balance. I'm 5' 7" as well. I need some motivation in keep doing it, keep tracking, keep exercising. Would love to connect.
  • nisey4999
    Options
    Hi! I am a 41yr old mother of 3. I lost 170lbs 4yrs ago. I had to have two surgeries on my legs this summer and winter, which seriously hindered my ability to workout, which in turn, affected me emotionally. Old habits reemerged, and I now have 40lbs to lose. Good news, I'm back. Surgeries were successful, and I'm ready to do this. Those at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. Wanna climb with me?:flowerforyou: