Pain after eating!

Options
I know I should go to the drs and I have an appointment Wednesday but I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this?

It's only really been since about September but every time I eat heavy food like pasta, bread, potato or anything else kind of stodgy I get a terrible stabbing pain just right of the centre under my ribs. It really stops me in my tracks and i have once had it when I got really hungry but that was just the once. I was tested ages ago for wheat intollerance but im all clear on that front.

It's really getting irritating as I can't eat things I enjoy anymore and I find I'm picking at junk because I'm scared to eat big meals. Any advice would be great

Replies

• Riceking10
    Options
    Definitely seems like something to talk to a Dr. about. It's a good thing you made that appointment.

Have you been on a really strict diet for a while then just reintroduced pasta?
  • Clarecbear82
    Clarecbear82 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    No I've been on this site since February last year and eaten everything in moderation including pasta once a week which is why it seems so strange!
  • Clarecbear82
    Clarecbear82 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Bump