Noooooooo!!!!!!

Options
Everyone at my work is bringing in cookies and dougnuts and bagels! For no reason at all. As if work doesn't suck enough just put 4 trillion yummy calories in my face.

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I could do it, But just walk away. If you can do this, you can do anything! Good luck.:flowerforyou:
  • Vermilla
    Vermilla Posts: 348
    Options
    Step it up one. Bring in those pie/cake yogurts and sit there going"Mine tastes better AND I'm not going to give myself a heart attack with it."
  • eayal002
    eayal002 Posts: 186
    Options
    Grab a huge trash bag, go put it all in there and jump on it. Then RUN! You'll get a heck of a workout and help all those peeps with cardio as they chase your *kitten* lol
  • Siannah
    Siannah Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Same here.... just got an email telling me there's cakes in the room right besides me.

Am drinking water like a maniac right now....!
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    You can do this!!! Just say NO!, as hard as it is....~ Bring something yummy for yourself and no need to share...LOL!!
  • Queen_M
    Queen_M Posts: 70
    Options
    Whenever people at my work bring in yummy treats, I just sit as far away as possible from them in the staff room and focus on whatever I'm doing on my break. However I'm usually the one bringing in yummy treats because I love to bake but I don't want to eat all the cupcakes etc, so I get 50 other people to devour them :D.
  • MrsLVF
    MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain! I'm a nanny, my shift id 6:30-5:00 ( i bring my own food)

But I show up to their house and Mommy left cookies, doughnuts and banana nut muffins out for breakfast.
  • soonernick
    soonernick Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    They put the food at the table next to my desk. :sad: It's all good! I'm stronger than some sweets. If they bring in nachos I'm leaving!
  • terewilliams
    terewilliams Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Grab a huge trash bag, go put it all in there and jump on it. Then RUN! You'll get a heck of a workout and help all those peeps with cardio as they chase your *kitten* lol

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • love2cycle
    love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
    Options

:laugh:
  • soonernick
    Options
    Now there are over 10 people around me eating!
  • ChevyChick88
    ChevyChick88 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    My office seems to do that on a weekly, sometimes daily basis. and, the food is always on the desk across from where I sit becasue it is the only open desk. :grumble: There is always crap around here... and, it's hard. Stay strong! You don't need that stuff! think about the big picture. :smile:
  • kbeller88
    kbeller88 Posts: 139
    Options
    In the words of Happy Gilmore
    "YOU CAN DO IT!!!"
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    Do your bosses/coworkers know that you are trying really hard to stick to a 'diet plan'? Are you in a position that you can say something like "Is there ANY other place you can put these treats, other than right beside me? I really don't need this kind of temptation on a Friday morning. They look really yummy though!" Sometimes people don't even realize what they are doing... :flowerforyou:
  • _LilPowerHouse
    _LilPowerHouse Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    LOL.. they have a dedicated spot here at work where they put all kinds of High caloric foods.. SO I took it upon myself to make a sign for it.. I call it "THE TROTH"... it's been hanging there for quite sometime and no one seems to have complained about it..LOL, It keeps me away tho and that was my goal..LOL
  • netchik
    netchik Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Print out your worst photo and stick it on your desk. Keep looking at it. This is why we DON'T succumb!
  • soonernick
    Options
    You all crack me up! Thanks for the replies. I have some 100 cal. snacks if I am about to break. I'm still full from my protein shake and banana after my workout so that helps.
  • dsagaties1963
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: that was a great one made me laugh like crazy!!! you guys are great!!! Every time someone picked one up I'd sing heart attack heart attack fat fat fat
  • fergie2812
    fergie2812 Posts: 162
    Options
    Its my birthday on Monday so I have to buy the cakes!!!!! How can I buy one and not eat one!!!!!!!!! I might try to get a really healthy one just so I've had birthday cake!
  • Nette_54
    Nette_54 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Its my birthday on Monday so I have to buy the cakes!!!!! How can I buy one and not eat one!!!!!!!!! I might try to get a really healthy one just so I've had birthday cake!

It is your birthday so take in what YOU want to eat or see if you can find a low fat / low sugar option, you can have a little bit just work it into your calories for the day