Workout Clothing for Men

Options
jamainet1
jamainet1 Posts: 18 Member
Its been awhile since I have purchased workout clothing. Is it me of there aren't alot of choices out there? I can only find muscle shirts and shorts that are much too long for me (I call them gauchos, myself). Tell me I am shopping in the wrong places, but I dont want to have to be buying or wearing some ankle length shorts for my workouts.

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    No spandex! I would just wear a T shirt and sweat pants or shorts. Modells?
  • Skeemer118
    Skeemer118 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    My husband buys Reebok or Addias basketball shorts at Khols. He likes Champion C9 shirts & socks from Target. He's very against shorts that are too short or too long so basketball shorts work the best for him. Also he has some running shorts from RoadRunner.com & those are a good length. His pet peeve is to see men running in tiny shorts. Lol
  • MrsLVF
    MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    My man usually wears pants, NOT spandex, more like old school Adidas track suit pants. But if you're looking for shorter shorts look for running shorts. The inseam on those are usually 1- 2", that's much shorter than those big ole long knee shorts. If the running shorts are too short you can always wear longer compression shorts under the short shorts.
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    I shop for my husband at times and there's not a lot... I hate those too long shorts and he's a runner, but short shorts aren't for him. I usually find nice in between length ones on sale at TJ Maxx or Marshalls or City Sports and get him those non cotton athletic shirts - not muscle shirts.
  • dewaynechapman
    dewaynechapman Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I buy the dri-fit nike shirts and shorts or the champion brand that looks like the nike ones at target. I just make sure I stay around the 7 inch inseam because that length is about perfect. I don't like too short but I also don't like walking/running in long basketball shorts either. I do prefer the sleeveless shirts for comfort but definitely not because I have the arms to show them off. Plus I workout at home so only the wife sees me in them.