Just joined! Need some motivation and good friends!

Options
Hi im Mckinsie! I'm 22 years old. I'm married and have a 3 year old little girl. I joined because i need a huge dose of reality that i need to get my weight off. I use to weight 125 before i got pregnant with my daughter and i gained 60 pounds in my pregnancy, which has been a huge thing to get off.
I honestly have no motivation! I love food and hate to exercise! Also i am a navy wife and we just transfered to Norfolk. Before we moved i was doing Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and had cut back on my eating. I lost 6 pounds but since we've moved and i've been super stressed. I've gained it all back :( & I just cant seem to want to get back into the groove of working out! So i need some huge support and motivation!

Replies

• PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Mckinsie! I hope you find all the motivation that you need in this awesome corner of the cyber world :)

Feel free to add me! I'm 24 years old, and only have 17 lbs left to lose until goal weight but I've come a long way and always appreciate new friends who will help motivate me and help me kick my *kitten* in gear :)
  • RosieJulie
    Options
    You are not alone. I have only just joined and really cant seem to eat the amount of calories that i need to. How are u managing to do it.. I weigh 10 stone and i want to weigh 8. I am 5ft 6 inches and i think i am fat being so big and short.. My boyfriend has told me im the right weight for my height but im not so sure..
  • navywifey3
    Options
    wow good job! I hope i can say that next :) & Thanks!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    We're all here for you. Welcome and good luck. :flowerforyou:
  • sunshine45356
    sunshine45356 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi Mckinsie! My name is Teresa and I have been here a week. 1 day at a time...never look to far ahead and...keep your goals at 10 pound marks. It is easier for me to do it that way. feel free to add me. YOU CAN DO THIS!
  • navywifey3
    Options
    When i lost my 6 pounds i was doing the special k diet. Thanks everyone!
  • Aviation21
    Aviation21 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Well you are motivated enough to join MFP, that's a start! Add me as a friend if you like I'll try to encourage you get motivated.
  • jaklahn
    jaklahn Posts: 2
    Options
    Welcome aboard!! It is good to meet you ~ Feel free to add me as a friend also. :):flowerforyou:
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    Hello!! Feel free to add me! I'm in VA too - in the Fredericksburg area (not far from AP Hill & Dahlgren -- and of course Quantico)

start weight 303.4 (1/1/11)
    Current weight 198.4 (down 105lbs)
    goal weight 160
  • kmastello
    kmastello Posts: 25
    Options
    I just joined 2 months ago And am tryin to get the weight off from my pregnancy with my 4 month old son! I will add u!
  • joeykat16
    joeykat16 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... I'm doing 30DS as well and still have a lot to lose :)