75 days and my first clothing NSV!!

Options
2»

Replies

• foolinme
    foolinme Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Nothing like slipping on a piece of clothing you had tucked away "just in case". Well the time is now! Way to go and it will only continue to get better. :wink:
  • luvdooney33
    Options
    thats awesome, and such a great feeling. feeling good in your clothes is a better feeling that reading a scale,, keep up the good work!
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Love it! I've done the same and love dragging out every single piece of 'smaller' clothing to see how it fits now.
    Good job and keep up the work!
  • Laura80111
    Laura80111 Posts: 958 Member
    Options

This has motivated me to try on all of the jeans that I packed away 6 months ago because I knew I would never wear them again (all size 14's whenever I was barely squeezing into 16's). I think that will be what I do this weekend. It will be like shopping for new clothes.. only in my own house.

When you realize that what you once thought you'd NEVER wear again...changes to I WILL WEAR AGAIN...it's such a good feeling:flowerforyou:

Have fun shopping at home:bigsmile:
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    Congrats!!:flowerforyou:

Recently, I had the same experience. About a year ago, I bought 3 pairs of jeans. Two of them fit pretty good (they are getting a little loose now). The 3rd pair were too tight, but I bought them anyway because they were $80 jeans and I got them for only $20 and figured I would be able to wear them when I lost weight. Well, I forgot all about them and recently when I was looking back in the closet for a spring jacket, there they were! I tried them on and they fit just right. A brand new pair of jeans and I didn't even have to go shopping!

Keep up the good work!:bigsmile:
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!:flowerforyou:

Recently, I had the same experience. About a year ago, I bought 3 pairs of jeans. Two of them fit pretty good (they are getting a little loose now). The 3rd pair were too tight, but I bought them anyway because they were $80 jeans and I got them for only $20 and figured I would be able to wear them when I lost weight. Well, I forgot all about them and recently when I was looking back in the closet for a spring jacket, there they were! I tried them on and they fit just right. A brand new pair of jeans and I didn't even have to go shopping!

Keep up the good work!:bigsmile:

Congrats!!!
  • rainbowcandy2004
    Options
    Awesome job and keep with it. I know that same feeling when I went shopping in my closet. Now most of those clothes don't fit as well. Keep working and it will come!!!!
  • Richdogg38
    Richdogg38 Posts: 152
    Options
    Nice!!!!
  • KriscoOil
    KriscoOil Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!