Noooooooo!!!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Kiravaillant
    Options
    Everyone at my work is bringing in cookies and dougnuts and bagels! For no reason at all. As if work doesn't suck enough just put 4 trillion yummy calories in my face.
    JUST IMAGINE IT WITH BUGS N WORMS IN THEM YOU WILL SOON PASS THE CRAVING FOR IT HEHE X X X
  • soaps54
    soaps54 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    We have bagel Friday at work and it used to be in the break room which I could avoid because I only went in there to get water. Now, they've moved into the office area and of course it's right on the counter that I pass to get to my desk or go to the restroom. And, they've added other pastries and muffins to the collection.

Luckily, I was bagel'd out way back in the day so they're not tempting anymore. Just in case I am, I have some bagel thins with Laughing Cow cheese ready to go in my lunch box. Good luck! You can do it. :-)
  • Siannah
    Siannah Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Now there are over 10 people around me eating!

Be strong, be smug that you don't succumb!
  • Siannah
    Siannah Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Its my birthday on Monday so I have to buy the cakes!!!!! How can I buy one and not eat one!!!!!!!!! I might try to get a really healthy one just so I've had birthday cake!

It is your birthday so take in what YOU want to eat or see if you can find a low fat / low sugar option, you can have a little bit just work it into your calories for the day

Agreed. Come on, even skinny people will have some birthday cake on their own birthday, right!
  • soonernick
    soonernick Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    The food has been eaten and not by me! Thanks to all for the words of encouragement!