HOORAY! Skinny jeans!

Options
Audddua
Audddua Posts: 176 Member
:bigsmile: I'm floating on cloud nine right now. I went shopping yesterday and a sales clerk asked if she could help me find a size in the shorts I was looking at. I told her, "I'm not 100% sure what size I need... maybe an 8?" She looked me up and down and said, "I don't think you're an 8" [I contemplated hitting her while she was bent over with her back to me digging through the pile of shorts] Then she stood up and said, "Here's a 6 and a 4 just in case the 6 is too big". I felt guilty for my initial thoughts and I nearly hugged her. Turns out the 6 fit perfect. Holy **** I'm a size 6.

THEN when I went home I thought... if I just bought 2 pairs of size 6 shorts maybe I can fit into my skinny jeans again. And after a few squats I can breath in them (haha). My profile picture is my victory dance... also wearing my new (size small!!) tank top.

Life is good.

Replies

• amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Yeah! That is so cool - love the photo!
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Woot woot!
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Well good for you!!! I'm loving the victory dance! I love when people aren't afraid to just be them. All these no profile pic people..."I'm too ashamed"...Really??? :grumble:
    Dance on, killer!:drinker:
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Life is good :) congrats!
  • Audddua
    Options
    Well good for you!!! I'm loving the victory dance! I love when people aren't afraid to just be them. All these no profile pic people..."I'm too ashamed"...Really??? :grumble:
    Dance on, killer!:drinker:

LOL thanks... I'm pretty much the epitome of white & nerdy (and I embrace it)
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Super Job!!!! I looked at your menu and see that you eat back your calories burned and that you eat all foods, not just celery and carrots. Keep it up!!!!!
  • mrsmoreno05
    Options
    HAHA! YOU GO GIRL!
  • dupaboo
    dupaboo Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I'm sure that was an amazing shopping trip! I'd be dancing, too, girl....congrats!!
  • Audddua
    Options
    Super Job!!!! I looked at your menu and see that you eat back your calories burned and that you eat all foods, not just celery and carrots. Keep it up!!!!!

Oh no kidding! I don't understand how people can net so few calories :noway: and not be miserable
  • dargytaylor
    dargytaylor Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    that is awesome! you look fantastic, LOVE the picture!!
  • LisamarieBond14
    LisamarieBond14 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm guilty of always wearing a size too big for comfort, and assuming a smaller size will be too tight!
    I miss my skinnies!! I'm really jealous of you now!! Well done though :)
  • Fit_Forever25
    Fit_Forever25 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Aahh I know how you feel :-)
    Last weekend I have got myself a New Skinny jeans ( for the very first time in my life)
    And my boyfriend told me that I am looking awesome :-))
    I just loved that feeling :-)))
  • leika79
    leika79 Posts: 114
    Options
    happy skinny jeans victory!
    i can now wear my pre pregnancy skinnys with a sence of pride!
    :drinker:
  • jaqiswany
    jaqiswany Posts: 76
    Options
    Thats brill, well done :-)
  • sullyboo
    sullyboo Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Love it !!! You dance away girl x
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Congratulations! X
  • mikonei
    mikonei Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Great job, and love the victory pic.
  • SusanMcAvoy
    SusanMcAvoy Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you!!! I too have recently fit into some size 8 skinny jeans so I know how you feel. I still have a little bit more weight to lose but I am happy with this size. Yay for you!! Congratulations!! You look terrific!!! :bigsmile:
  • psiren28
    psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    That's gotta be the best profile pic ever!! You look great, well done x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!