Oatmeal cookies

I hope I'm in the right place for this post. Anyway, I see in the database that the sugar content in Costco oatmeal raisin cookies is listed as "N/A". I find that difficult to believe. Anyone know if this is correct? If not, can the database listing be edited?

Replies

• melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    When you are viewing the nutrition info in the database, there will be a green button that says “edit.” You can go in and make changes there.
  • issyfit
    issyfit Posts: 1,077 Member
    When some people post foods they leave out some of the nutrients that they don't care about. After the first few days here I realized I was logging nonfat milk without the sugar, so I searched for a different entry for it.
  • Thanks for the reply. Any thoughts on how to find out how much sugar is in the Costco oatmeal raisin cookies. I asked them in the bakery, and all I got was a blank stare.
  • jfl613
    jfl613 Posts: 71
    Serving Size: 1 cookie Calories: 230 Total Fat: 9g Carbs: 20g Protein: 2g
  • jfl613
    jfl613 Posts: 71
    sorry...couldn't find the sugar content. I'll keep looking.
  • issyfit
    issyfit Posts: 1,077 Member
    Thanks for the reply. Any thoughts on how to find out how much sugar is in the Costco oatmeal raisin cookies. I asked them in the bakery, and all I got was a blank stare.
    I looked at several options and average sized cookies ranged from 10-13g of sugar and the huge ones (like Quiznos) were around 30g.
  • Zichu
    Zichu Posts: 542 Member
    I'm surprised they didn't say how much goes into the cookies. Just goes to show how much care they put into baking if they don't know how much of certain ingredients they use to make there products...

Saying that though, I wanted to find a Chocolate Chip Muffin by Morrisons and they don't have it on here and not even the site on Morrisons have it.
  • I contacted Costco and they responded almost immediately. The sugar content of their oatmeal raisin cookies is 18g/cookie. I made a few minor corrections to the database info based on the info from Costco.