Ripped in 30.Has anyone gitten results.

Options
Melissaol
Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
I have this Dvd and um wondering if you really see results... and how long before you noticed.
I have 16a more pounds to lose, but i also want to tone up....

Replies

• DontEverGiveUp
    DontEverGiveUp Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm noticing results in my stomach and butt. I stayed on week 1 for I think nearly a month and just moved to week 2 this week. I don't rush it and just go to the next week when I feel like I'm ready. I'm just starting to notice and it's been a month.
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Take measurements. I don't notice huge changes on the scale with Ripped or 30DS, but huge changes in measurements. Use those to go by and I think you'll notice a difference. Good luck!
  • Diandra81
    Diandra81 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Lost 24 pounds on that program and did see changes in my body. That DVD is great!
  • Sweet_Pandora
    Sweet_Pandora Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Today will be Week 2 Day 3 for me and I am noticing that my jeans are pretty loose and I just bought them 2 weeks ago. I can also see definition in my arms and my abs.

The scale says I've lost 2 lb since I started but I know I've lost inches.

I also run 5km - 3 times a week.

Karen
  • MeganSWoods
    MeganSWoods Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I loved Ripped in 30 and thought I got great results! I have already lost quite a bit of weight, so my focus now is toning up and getting stronger and I felt like this program really helps for that. I definitely recommend taking pictures and measurements so you have hard evidence of your progress! Mine amazed me! Here's my success post with pictures.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/512423-pics-before-and-after-2-months-of-jillian-30ds-and-ri30
  • Chalesie
    Chalesie Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it for about 2 months now and I can definitely feel a difference in my endurance, I'm able to do more of the workouts, I feel stronger and I'm fitting into smaller clothes. I don't see the number on the scale going down too much but I know that I've lost inches. It is a good workout and you will see results if you stick with it. :happy:
  • Runs4Wine
    Runs4Wine Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I loved Ripped in 30 and thought I got great results! I have already lost quite a bit of weight, so my focus now is toning up and getting stronger and I felt like this program really helps for that. I definitely recommend taking pictures and measurements so you have hard evidence of your progress! Mine amazed me! Here's my success post with pictures.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/512423-pics-before-and-after-2-months-of-jillian-30ds-and-ri30

I just had to give you a shout out... your stats are awesome and you look great!

AFM, I do Ripped in 30 in between other workouts (running and now I just started a bootcamp). I do it more for toning than WL, at this point. I saw really great toning results when I did 30 DS last year, and I think this is an even better WO.
  • Angiechastain
    Options
    Is it in stores or on the internet?
  • bander21
    bander21 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I definitely got results, but I stayed on each week longer than one week because I alternated cardio and the DVD. I don't log my weight loss/exercise on here. But I loss major inches, and about 5 lbs! GOOD LUCK! I am doing SHED AND SHRED right now. It is HARD!! So when you master Ripped in 30! I recommend SHED AND SHRED!!
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options

Both. You can get it at stores like Target or Walmart in the fitness section for around $10. You can also find it on Amazon.com and many other sites for around that price.

OP, I'm on week 3 currently. I took measurements when I started and I'm waiting until I'm done to take new measurements. I got fantastic results when I did 30 Day Shred and I'm expecting great results with this one as well since it's significantly tougher.
  • Melissaol
    Options
    Do you do it everyday or only 2-3have times a week.
  • katkrak
    katkrak Posts: 92
    Options
    I just got my copy of Ripped in 30 yesterday. I also downloaded the 30 day menu plan, but I don't think I will follow that completely. I've been doing 30 Day Shred for the past 3 weeks and I've had awesome results! I'm going to move on to Ripped in 30 afterwards. I hear it's an even better program than 30 Day Shred! Good luck! I think you will have great results!
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options

I try to workout most days and take a day for rest here and there. You don't necessarily have to do it every single day, in fact in the introduction on the dvd Jillian recommends you take at least 1 rest day per week. I'm just making sure I do each level around 6-8 times before moving on to the next level.
  • JacksonMomto3
    Options
    I will be starting this once I am finished with 30 Day Shred (I move onto Level 3 on Monday).
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    Options

I bout it at costco for like 7 bucks
  • Melissaol
    Options
  • jjean905
    jjean905 Posts: 175
    Options
    she recommends that you do it 6 days a week and 1 rest day. I will finish week 2 today and start week 3 on Sunday. I haven't lost alot of weight while doing Ripped in 30 but can't definately tell a difference in toning.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!