that so good
  • WantToBeMoreActive
    Options
    that is fantastic!!!! :glasses:

Well done. :bigsmile:
  • newDZ
    newDZ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    BRAG BRAG BRAG all you want. It helps keep me motivated. That's why I'm here, to hear these wonderful moments of success and see that it's possible.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Okay. Now I'm freshly motivated!
    :flowerforyou:
    Good job. Keep it up!
  • Flyright
    Flyright Posts: 36
    Options
    Oh, Do brag away.. this is our motivation!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    You have every right to brag here...we want to celebrate with you!

Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hi there and thank you all so much for your kind words. This site is the best ... I owe all of my successes lately to all of you!! :heart:
  • SassySouthernGirl
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! And, Bragging is just fine!!! Brag Brag Brag away!! Celebrate...and never go back! I, too, just got back into the 190's and NO MORE Twoderville!!! Good for you!!1 :flowerforyou:
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! Way to go! Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou: :drinker: Celebrate your success - get a pedicure or see that new movie you've been wanting to go to.

I can't wait until I'm out of the 200's.
  • TRUBRIT
    TRUBRIT Posts: 3
    Options
    :flowerforyou:Magglett - i would like to extend the congratulations ! that is excellant and i wish you well on losing what you need to. Excellant job, keep up the good work.
  • TNYorker
    TNYorker Posts: 164
    Options
    Congratulationsssss!!! :bigsmile: So very happy for you. Great job so far, and best of luck on the rest of your journey! :drinker:
  • conmonja
    conmonja Posts: 28
    Options
    I feel almost to be under 250. Can't wait to get under 200 hope to by xmas. GOOD FOR YOU
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!