Hot tea

Options
monih10
monih10 Posts: 578 Member
What's your favorite hot tea to sip on??? I just found a Hawaiian/green tea blend that is soooo good (sorry, I don't have the brand name because I don't have the pkg with me, but its a round tea bag.).

Curious to know what flavors you all like!! :smile:

Replies

• DPernet
    DPernet Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    English Breakfast tea with skimmed milk, Peppermint or Chamomile. Sometimes Verveine :happy:
  • Zichu
    Zichu Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I used to drink a lot of regular tea, english tea for people outside the UK >.<

I also had a lot of green tea. I tend to just stick to water though at the moment and leave tea drinking to early mornings and on a night.
  • Marig0ld
    Marig0ld Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Way too many to pick!! At the moment I like Get Lost by Republic of Tea. It doesn't act as a weight loss aid like the name suggests, but I find it helps me to have something hot to sip on to curb snacking. I also like the Yogi Kava Stress Relief tea.

I can't go into Teavana or I will blow through my whole paycheck!
  • Fay84Vegan
    Fay84Vegan Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I have loads...

Peppermint
    Camomile
    Green tea with mint
    'Pukka' Morning tea, detox, cleanse, after dinner and night time teas
    Then normal PG decaf tea with soya milk

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooove!!! :happy:
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I'm drinking Tazo Earl Grey right now..
    I do like a good Chai tea.
    There's an awesome cinnamon one from Teavanna.
    I also like Celestial Season's Mandarin Orange
  • issyfit
    issyfit Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    I always drink green tea for its benefits but I like to mix it with other flavored teas--my favorite being apple-cinnamon. Also I always add cinnamon to my green tea.
  • Kdingo
    Kdingo Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Chocolate caramel enchantment, Lemongrass, Tropical Green, Honeybush....:drinker:
  • Rockerchick77
    Options
    I am partial to "Yogi" Teas. The peach detox and the immune support are two of my favorites.
  • toniRAD
    toniRAD Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Lipton pomegranate blueberry white tea. I love it. :)
  • sunsetwest
    sunsetwest Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    i love rishi tea. they make really high quality - many organic - tea and tisanes. our current stock includes vanilla mint pu-erh, vanilla black, peppermint rooibos and cinnamon plum. i also have an herbal chai blend and a lemongrass and ginger blend from a local herbalist. i can't get enough tea! :drinker:
  • klybarger3
    Options
    LOVE Loose teas:

Scottish Breakfast tea
    Blueberry Rooibos
    Peppermint tea
  • ClareB13
    ClareB13 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    So many! Just had a delivery from teapigs with all sorts of exciting stuff in. My favourite discovery in there is their Chai - I adore it, the cinnamon, cardamom and other spices are just incredible :)
  • monih10
    monih10 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the yummy sounding ideas!! There are so many varieties and types of teas.....can't wait to experiment!!
  • theGreenDoll
    Options
    I love Sugar Plum Spice form Celestial Seasonings. It is great because it is spicy, sweet and tart and it needs no sugar or milk.
    I also really like Lemon Ginger from Stash. It is especially good if you are feeling under the weather or have a sore throat.
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Green Tea
    Chamomile
    Pomegranete White Tea
  • alise_lmx
    alise_lmx Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I like chamomile a lot! I also like this chai mix from Teavana, but it is really expensive so I don't buy it much. I also just found this really good Cinnamon Plum tea from Rishi tea that is really good too!
  • krissypea79
    krissypea79 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I've just become a fan of Starbucks tea lattes - basically tea and steamed milk - I get it with the decaf Vanilla Rooibos, unsweetened (normally they add vanilla syrup)

If I am home and making tea at night, chamomile & lavendar, or peppermint if my tummy is acting up - sometimes I use a little of both!!! Adagio.com has some great teas, love their chamomile!!

OH and Celestial Seasonings has a seasonal tea that I have found called Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride - omg soooooo good!!! Might be harder to find this time of year, I found some at Wegman's last month :smile:
  • dododo123
    dododo123 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    just plain black tea
  • nyd_12
    nyd_12 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Celestial Raspberry Tea Caffeine free... it's really soothing :smile:
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    I have fallen in love with Davids Tea
    http://www.davidstea.com/

My favorite right now is Read My Lips -their description - "Okay, this is probably the world’s best chocolate tea. Honestly. Better than dessert. More reliable than sex. It’s a totally decadent combination of China black tea, vanilla, peppermint, chocolate bits and spicy red peppercorns. Plus it contains little red candy lips for a kiss of sweetness. In other words, it’s a completely satisfying spring experience with no guilt or strings attached."
    It IS better than dessert.

And Cherry Potion - "Do you believe in cherries? We do. Especially potent little acerola cherries from Brazil, bursting with sweet, juicy flavour. We’ve blended them with a little mango, white Bi Mu Dan tea, and hibiscus blossoms for an irresistibly tart and fruity elixir. Just one sip and POOF! You’ll fall under its deliciously golden spell. It’s magical to the last sip."