Help!

I am just starting this program and I have done weight watchers in the past. I am used to counting points, not calories. Does anyone have any good ideas of how to convert my thinking? I look at a food and think points for example banana 0 on this 105 calories for a banana!!

Also does anyone have any quick ideas for breakfast etc. that you know what the calories are?

I hope this makes sense Thanks :smile:

Replies

• Hi,
    I also was a weight watchers person before I started this. I find this program to be so much easier for me. I feel way less hungry and it is so muchmore convenient for me. I seem to lack staying power. I go head first into something and never seem to stick with it. I am thinking this community will be the one that finally works. Feel free to send me a friend request and we can change our thinking over together. Weight watchers is a good program it just doesn't fit me personally. I have to make small changes that will stick I think to make this work.
    Wendy
  • geneanroberts
    geneanroberts Posts: 39 Member
    I love this and its Free!!! The best part about MFP is that we can just add what we ate in and it figures calories and keeps track for us!
  • bamajes
    bamajes Posts: 24
    Former weight watchers member here too! I think there are alot of us. :) I find the mobile app for MFP helpful. You can look up foods and see the nutritional info before eating them. It also has a barcode scanner so it can quickly find prepackaged items you are eating.
    I had success on WW but they kept changing the program and how the points were calculated. I found it hard to stick with if I wasn't going to meetings and keeping up with the changes.

Add me if you'd like. All encouragement and motivation is helpful.