Why do people...

Options
hiker282
hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
...cut off their heads in their pictures? If it's a privacy thing, I can understand; but when you have other pictures with your face also posted, why cut off your head in others. I just want to understand.

Replies

• CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I'm very tall and sometimes I want to feel like all of the rest of the women in the world, so I either have to chop off my head or my legs, and I like my legs.
  • softballerchik1
    softballerchik1 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Because it's hard to get the whole pic into the little box they give us for our profile pics so we crop them off so the picture doesnt just zoom in on our tummys :) Well atleast thats the case for me!
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I think some do it to show certain body parts they are proud of, like a shot of their abs or back. I have several friends with pics like this and I find them awesome and inspiring.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    For me, it's become a privacy thing. If someone is going to right click save as my picture, I'd rather my face not be in it.
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    For me personally- if you go to my actual profile- my head is in the picture... however, everywhere else on the site, it cuts it off. This wasn't my intention, but I just roll with the punches! :)
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    I don't have a head
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    My profile pic shows up like I purposely cut off my head and showing off the bod but I'm totally not. If you're picture isn't square, it cuts off your head!!!

My pics are whole in my profile.
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I don't have a head

How'd you lose the second one??
  • iKristine
    iKristine Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    ...cut off their heads in their pictures? If it's a privacy thing, I can understand; but when you have other pictures with your face also posted, why cut off your head in others. I just want to understand.

I feel this was said while looking at me. :grumble: *punches you* jk

It was an angle thing. You couldnt see the definition. Besides this is a body competition... not a facial one!

HAHA
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Take a shower and fix my hair? Thats asking a lot. Hair day vs body day. You can't have both.
  • kaylammurphy
    Options
    Mine is just my hand. It's hard not to cut my head off. ;)
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    They're practicing that magician trick where they cut the person in half. They're just a little off with where to place the saw.

JM
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    I didn't plan to cut off my head in one of my pictures. MFP did that for me. Guess I was just too ravishing for their system. ;)
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    bc when i take my body shots i usually just got done working out and my face looks like *kitten*
  • SkinnieFinnie
    SkinnieFinnie Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    LMAO! I always wondered that too BUT we're on a "fitness" website. They want to show their bodies!
  • khagador
    khagador Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Mine is just my hand. It's hard not to cut my head off. ;)

Is your hand bleeding because you cut off your head?
  • khagador
    khagador Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    My profile pic shows up like I purposely cut off my head and showing off the bod but I'm totally not. If you're picture isn't square, it cuts off your head!!!

My pics are whole in my profile.

I'm glad it's not just me not being able to find the correct setting. This actually really bothers me a lot because I like my hair in the picture. :(
  • doonesbury
    doonesbury Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    LMAO! I always wondered that too BUT we're on a "fitness" website. They want to show their bodies!

^^^^^^^^^^^^