Back again!

Options
My name is Erin, and I have been on MFP before--last year, and I lost 10 lbs. I lost my motivation and fell into a very bad depression. Since then, I've gained my 10 lbs. back, plus 10 more lbs.

I have been a type 2 diabetic for the past 15 years, and I found out yesterday that because I am unable to control my blood sugars, I have to start insulin injections. This is not what I wanted for my life. Before I had my kids, I didn't care about my diabetes and I didn't manage my diet well. Well, now I want to live for my kids. I need to be a healthier momma.

My husband is also the reason I am here on MFP again. It was with his help and support last year that I was able to lose those 10 lbs. I am hoping that with more discipline and the loving support of my husband (andygettingfit) that I will be able to get healthy.

I would appreciate any friends that would like to join me! :)

Replies

• Geeky_Girl
    Geeky_Girl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! :bigsmile:
  • budhandy
    budhandy Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    This is my wifey, I love her more then anything so everyone plz add her
  • budhandy
    budhandy Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    hi Erin and welcome back, sweetie!! Like I tell Andy, you can DO this!!!
  • tig_ol_bitties
    tig_ol_bitties Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Welcome! And if you're married to Andy, you have to be a pretty awesome person!
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me.
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    ERIN! hi sweety! so glad to see you back on here... you will do this time..
  • l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I am in the same boat. I started MFP last year had good sucess for the 3 months I was her then.......it all went out the window.
  • Virtuouslymade
    Virtuouslymade Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome back !
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, and good luck on your journey! :)
  • TinaRodina
    TinaRodina Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Like you, I joined over a year ago and was several months in and pounds down when I had some stuff in my personal life to deal with. The important thing is that you are back! Feel free to add me :smile: