Ok any Idea's???

Options
If i am stuck in the house all day any idea's how to get my cardio in???? I do squats,crunches, and weights.

Replies

• daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    Jump rope!
  • dupaboo
    dupaboo Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Exercise DVDs, jumping jacks, jogging in place, stairs....
  • megggsss
    megggsss Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Turbo Jam videos or Zumba videos!

I am a stay at home mom so I am in the house all day with my daughter. In the afternoon we workout. lol Well I workout and she runs around but at least we are both exercising!!!
  • janeite1990
    janeite1990 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Definitely videos. Get several so you don't get bored.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Dance!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Exercise DVDs, jumping jacks, jogging in place, stairs....

Yep, this ^^ Or get a machine (treadmill, eliptical, stairmaster) if you have the space and $. A step for step aerobics is pretty cheap and easy to store. Also there are several good workouts for video systems.
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    Marklauren.com
  • teresa1121
    teresa1121 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    wi fit or wi fit plus i love mine i watch my three grandsons during the day when they nap or before they come i pull out the wii and get my hour in there is lots of great things on there
  • pippkins
    pippkins Posts: 5
    Options
    I use my Wii a lot when I don't feel like getting out to exercise ... plus it's too dang cold in Wisconsin!
    I like 'Wii Fit' and 'EA Sports Active - More Workouts' program. Both can give a decent workout with different activities like doing lunges, "pedaling a bike", running in place, and using resistance bands.

Hope this helps! Good luck!
  • menopass
    menopass Posts: 27
    Options
    They are all great ideas. I as well watch my 2 grandaughters all day. Iwatch them at my daughters house, so needless to say it is there home. It is cold here and i get done sitting to late to go to a gym. I deff know cardio is the way to go. it is heard when one is up or both up.

I love to dance so how long should i do that for?
  • E024431
    E024431 Posts: 6
    Options
    Kettlebell workout...love the Jillian Michaels shred it with weights..it is cardio and strength
  • menopass
    Options
    Kettlebell workout...love the Jillian Michaels shred it with weights..it is cardio and strength

is it a dvd?
  • sabified
    sabified Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options

is it a dvd?

Kettleball is separate from Jillian Michaels... Jillian's 30 day shred is great - it is a dvd, and you pretty much only need a set of weights (and a mat is good as well) for it.

*edit to add* there are various yoga videos out there too, those would be great as well
  • callmeBAM
    callmeBAM Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    1. kettlebell
    2. tabata cycles (use kettlebell, do pushups, jumping jacks, whatev)
    3. sex :oO
  • menopass
    Options

is it a dvd?

Kettleball is separate from Jillian Michaels... Jillian's 30 day shred is great - it is a dvd, and you pretty much only need a set of weights (and a mat is good as well) for it.

I have no desire to do the 30 day shred.LOL So what is the kettlebell?

*edit to add* there are various yoga videos out there too, those would be great as well