What are you so glad you did today?

Options
2»

Replies

• Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I added extra weights while lifting today so I can eat more from the extra calories burned!!!!
  • mzlynnduh
    mzlynnduh Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm glad that yesterday my boyfriend and I went groceries shopping and actually spent some time looking at the nutrition contents! And was shocked when we saw those calories on chips ahoy and Oreos double stuff which we always ate before! It's an eye opener :)!
  • natalie2355
    natalie2355 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    crossfit WOD 12.3

had to modify the toes to bar to get past the first round but i did 5 rounds of 75# push presses :)
  • Donnacoach
    Donnacoach Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I am SOOOOOOOoooooooooooo glad that today is Friday and that I get to exercise with a friend at 3:00.
  • kellibenage
    Options
    I am so glad I kept going on the elliptical. It was a hard morning with my legs feeling like Jello when I started, but I did my full workout anyway and now feel on top of the world!
  • nanny2mommie
    Options
    i am glade to be on this journey and really enjoying it...
  • cdl8
    cdl8 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I left work early and left the kids at the sitters to get an awesome workout in!!!
  • smoten
    smoten Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    two things, im glad I read these posts, they are all so positive and inspiring while im stuck here at work on a PERFECT running day. :sad:

i'm also glad that even though i had nothing worth bringing to work for my lunch I ordered a Mediterranean Wrap from a health conscious deli instead of Pizza Hut like most of my coworkers. It was really, really good! :smile:
  • Ifly4free
    Ifly4free Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Feeling great after getting my butt to the gym today. I ran 5 miles in about 54 min..Been slacking after Christmas, I did something to my knee and been taking it easy. Gotta get back on track!
  • traceyjayne64
    Options
    Im so glad that i decided to forget the diet for one night only and bought myself a small bottle of vodka ready to rock and roll with the husband :laugh: ...it is my birthday after all !!!
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Im so glad that i decided to forget the diet for one night only and bought myself a small bottle of vodka ready to rock and roll with the husband :laugh: ...it is my birthday after all !!!

Happy Birthday
  • hlandry6
    hlandry6 Posts: 230
    Options
    I went for a run today even after I drove to the area where I was going to run and finding out my ipod was dead =/ I HATE THAT
  • Queen_M
    Queen_M Posts: 70
    Options
    I'm glad I decided to make the most of tomorrow instead of letting myself go again. I always slip up when a social event gets in the way of my health plan, but I've planned through it and fully intend on coming out really well at the other side! No more set backs!
  • B3Streeter
    B3Streeter Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I went to my first Power Barre Hot Yoga class this morning. It was an incredible workout!
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I bought some heavier dumbbells (from 7.5 to 12 lbs) to work on my arms and back a bit more.

I also got my Live Scan done today (unrelated to fitness, but I'm glad that it's done!).
  • EBFNP
    EBFNP Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I learned how to make coffee in a coffeemaker (seriously), so now I can save my money.
  • 33Chief
    33Chief Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I am so glad I ran six miles on the road this morning! Now t hat means I can have a few beer tonight!!!
  • sullyboo
    sullyboo Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Met up with an old friend that I haven't seen for about 12 years and the years just melted away !! That made me really happy :)
  • kimmysmith4378
    kimmysmith4378 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Really glad I took my daughter to the pool to play today. Not only did I get to exercise, but I got to spend some super quality time with her :happy: Also I'm really happy I have come across this thread. Fantastic idea!
  • mattpoofoo
    Options
    I'm glad I ran 6.1 mile tonight ... my furthest yet.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!