Finally I will win!

Options
:happy: I am so glad I found this free and easy site! I am a very active and "young" 61 year old mother of 6 and Nana of 7. We have 3 homegrown kids and 3 special needs adopted children-now all adults! My husband is a very athletic and fit good guy. He has a much easier time then I do in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Let's face it..........I love, I mean I LOVE to bake and then eat. This is it for me.

I want to become healthy for myself and to become an active participant in the lives of my grandchildren.

All the healthier baking recipes I will try.

Joanne

Replies

• InaBluMoon
    Options
    :happy: I am so glad I found this free and easy site! I am a very active and "young" 61 year old mother of 6 and Nana of 7. We have 3 homegrown kids and 3 special needs adopted children-now all adults! My husband is a very athletic and fit good guy. He has a much easier time then I do in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Let's face it..........I love, I mean I LOVE to bake and then eat. This is it for me.

I want to become healthy for myself and to become an active participant in the lives of my grandchildren.

All the healthier baking recipes I will try.

Joanne
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Welcome. This site has proved to work for many, and though I'm new to it just like you, I am already seeing results! Good luck and Bless you and your family!
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou: