Would love to add some new supporters!!!

Options
adezeray
adezeray Posts: 72 Member
Hi! My name is Desire and I have been on MFP for about 5 months I have really started to incorporate more workouts per week so I'm starting to feel real good about myself. I am just looking for others out that I can speak to along the way and hear your stories! I have two small children who I love more than an anything I want to give them the right example. Anyone that would like to add me I would appreciate!

4312059.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Replies

• goodfido
    goodfido Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Ditto for me as well.....

I've sent a request :smile:
  • r3d13
    r3d13 Posts: 139
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like.
  • agwodke
    agwodke Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for new friends and supports as well!! :o)
  • sharleengc
    sharleengc Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'd be glad to be a supporter! Feel free to add me! :)
  • PugLuvMn
    PugLuvMn Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (invitation goes out to you or anyone else). I am looking for supporters as well because I am a bit of a newbie on MFP.
  • Rachellelyne1
    Options
    you can add me :smile:

Hi! My name is Desire and I have been on MFP for about 5 months I have really started to incorporate more workouts per week so I'm starting to feel real good about myself. I am just looking for others out that I can speak to along the way and hear your stories! I have two small children who I love more than an anything I want to give them the right example. Anyone that would like to add me I would appreciate!

4312059.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Motivation4KB
    Motivation4KB Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add ( all of y'all)
  • kitkatwag
    kitkatwag Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    fell free to add me!!!
  • Donnacoach
    Donnacoach Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I sent a request.
  • beckamelia1
    Options
    Feel free to add hun
  • craigers13
    craigers13 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends here. Feel free to add me :)
  • stephcamp4
    Options
    Hi! My name is Stephanie! Started my journey 74 days ago! I have 4 kids and I'm married to my best friend. Most diets and exercise fads, I have failed miserably, but I finally got to that point in my life where I'm tired of being the Elephant in the room or the fat girl in all the pictures for that matter! I would love a new friend!! Add me!!

12205054.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • write2sonya
    write2sonya Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    We can all use the support no matter what stage we are at on this journey! Feel free to add me :happy:
  • deborahmills22
    deborahmills22 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. I'm also looking for friends and support. :-)
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    This is my second go around at loosing weight and using MYFITNESSPAL. I lost around 30lbs last year but put about 20 back on. I dropped 10lbs again before I started using MYFITNESSPAL again. I decided to start tracking myself a little better and have lost an additional 10lbs in the last 3 weeks or so. I've go another 20lbs to go and figured I would check out the community section here on MYFITNESSPAL. Feel free to add me.