Any Leslie Sansone Walkers?

Options
Hello, my name is Kit and I just joined myfitnesspal last weekend. I have lost 17 lbs on my own and was looking for a way to track my workouts. I have used the Leslie Sansone walking DVDs on and off for 8 years and I love them. I am currently using the Fast 4 miles with firming bands and I have the 5 mile DVD on its way to me. I walked 27 miles total last week and 15 so far this week. I love her workouts. They are right at my fitness level and I enjoy her workout style. I live in upstate NY and walking outside most of the year isnt even an option! Can anyone recommend any other work out DVDs that are similar? Good luck to everyone reading this on their own personal weight loss journey!!! Add me as a friend for support! :)

Replies

• karenps21
    karenps21 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello, I do the Leslie Sansone 5 mile Fat Burning Walk about 2-3x per week. I was just wondering how you log your work out? Since Leslie does 5 miles in 60 min, I usually log mine as 5.0 miles per hour, even if I just do 3 or 4 miles that. Do you think that's accurate?

Thanks,
    Karen
  • KitConFitz
    KitConFitz Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello! I choose the "walking brisk 4 miles per hr"... just a guess I thought was accurate.
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    I own a lot of Leslie workouts. You should join the Leslie Sansone group on here. If you want to incorporate a different walking dvd into your routine, then you should try Chris Freytag Walking Cardio workout. You can preview the workout on Collagevideo.com. If you are interested in the workout, you can buy it on Collagevideo.com or Amazon.com. I think it will be cheaper on Amazon.com
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    I love her videos...great alternative when I'm stuck inside or just looking for something different than running or biking...
  • MaryEffingPoppins
    MaryEffingPoppins Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    LOVE her 4 miler on rainy days! FREE walks
    > http://www.exercisetv.tv/StartWalking/
  • FreshKrisKreash
    FreshKrisKreash Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    OMG, I LOVE LESLIE SANSONE!

Haha, sorry for freaking out there but seriously miss her workouts. I used to do her videos onDemand from Comcast for years. They were easy but long enough to feel hard.
  • KitConFitz
    KitConFitz Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I know, I really do love her workouts too!! They are just challenging anough. I do them alot on mute and play them on the laptop while I watch my DVR shows. Time flies and I feel great after!
  • melscrum
    melscrum Posts: 27
    Options
    I remember doing the Leslie Sansone 1 mile and 2 mile walks video tapes with my nana when I was just a little girl. And now I use the 5 mile walk DVD along with a variety of other things. But yes, love her workouts:) I just wish I had more room in my dorm to move around!
  • ekolson
    ekolson Posts: 19
    Options
    i just got two DVD's in the mail. I have done them before with an old roommate. I love her though!!!! she's so nice :) haha
  • KristieLynn007
    Options
    i LOVE HER dvds too!!! I have two now and love them!
  • vartanfan71
    vartanfan71 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I love the 5 mile DVD and I use it nightly! I alternate between 3 miles and 5 miles .
  • catwalking
    Options
    I've been following Leslie for years and have quite a few vhs tapes and now dvd's. I love the variety and it's easy to keep up with her.
  • kristinajaffe
    kristinajaffe Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    SHE IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVE... I WALK WITH HER ALMOST EVERY DAY.. DON'T KNOW IF I COULD EVER GET TIRED OF HER... I OWN SOME OF HER VIDEOS, BUT FOR CHANGE I LIKE TO CHECK THEM OUT AT THE LIBRARY.. INEXPENSIVE WAY TO SWITCH UP WORKOUTS.. AND WHEN I FIND ONE I JUST LOVE THEN I KNOW IT'S ONE I SHOULC BUY..
  • JuicyQuita
    JuicyQuita Posts: 1
    Options
    I just started the Leslie Sansome Walking Dvd today. I walk two miles this morning. My kids was even walking along. Im going to continue to walk in the morning before walk and after I come ome from work. I also drink Equate Weight Loss Shakes in the morning and in the evening. I eat a healthy lunch in the afternoon. I weigh 231 lbs and I really want to get down to 180 by October. I really need guidance and support. Thanks again.
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    How do you join a Leslie sansone group