I could really use a friend...

Options

Replies

• adezeray
    adezeray Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    HI we are all here to help each and support each other your are more than welcome to add me as a friend!

4312059.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • SheilaWynn
    Options
    I am sorry for your loss... I feel your pain in different ways. 2 yrs ago I was around 120 or less got hurt and down hill from there, moved to a city where I know no one, my kids r back home.. So for 14 hrs aday im alone so food is my friend. Lost my Mom the 13th of this month will be a month even worse and she was alway tiny... I just want the me back I used to be... Feel free to add me!
  • MarteeMendes
    Options
    Hello everyone, so sorry to hear about everyone's lose, my thoughts with y'all! Feel free to add me, could use some support plus give support! Ever piece of motivation helps, -right?
  • PugLuvMn
    PugLuvMn Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Please add me too. I have lost two babies myself (separate occasions) due to high risk pregnancies from being overweight. I am not going to let myself get pregnant until I am healthy this time. My dreams are high for children, but I have got to do it right!
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • gracehannah
    gracehannah Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    It's really inspiring that your determined to keep going with it, that can take a whole lot of courage!
  • sherri85
    sherri85 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Right there with you girl!! It has been a life long strugle for me and I have failed miserably!! I am trying once again to loose weight so I can be here for my kids. lets work on it together!!
  • sstein21
    sstein21 Posts: 25
    Options
    You are not alone, I think it is safe to say that most of us have eaten ourslefs to where we are. I know for me I am a stress eater and i make poor choices. Also I have been through some personal losses, divorce and death that have caused me to turn to food. Lets be friends and help each other get to our goals =)
  • Rachellelyne1
    Options
    you can add me!!!! I have attempted so many times before and I truly hope this time I can be successful. Before when I had a bad day or bad week with food I'd say "oh well, guess i'll be this way forever" but not this time. some days are harder than others but I just try to keep at it and remember that tomorrow is a new day :)
    I am a wife, mother and prepharmacy student. This will be my third time trying to loose weight. My first attempt ended after loosing 23 pounds. I got pregnant, suffered a misscarrage then gained every pound back. My second attempt only lasted a few days maybe a week. When I felt sad thinking about Mya (my baby) I ate for comfort. Ashamed of this, I started lieing when I logged my food. That made me feel bad too, so I ate more and eventually gave up. This time I hope to be successful. My diary is private, because it is just that; private. I'm a work in prgress, but I'm hard at work progressing. Lets be friends.
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Hi - Feel free to add me :)
  • kellibenage
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • cmchja
    cmchja Posts: 2
    Options
    You can do this. I have struggled with my weight for 10 years now and this time I'm really going to make a lifestyle change. Don't think of it as a diet but as a daily eating habit change. I know it's not easy but you can do whatever you put your mind to. If you are bored and hungry here are a couple of things I do: read a great book, go for a walk, start cleaning or if you have any hobbies you can work on anything to get your mind off of food. Drink lots of water. I started the IP diet 6 weeks ago and have lost 23 lbs. so far.
  • Kgustin81
    Kgustin81 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You've made the first step in your journey to lose the weight, you are making the effort and that's important. While its difficult know that you are not alone! I have struggled all my life and I face temptation everyday since I am a chocolatier, believe me there are days I think I could eat my entire store -- stay strong! :smile:
  • Donnacoach
    Donnacoach Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Would love to have you join my circle of friends. MFP people are very inspirational.
  • spudman1232
    Options
    "Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. What do we do? We swim, swim." Dori
  • cdl8
    cdl8 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    You are not alone! I look to food for emotional reasons too and suffered a miscarriage before my 2 beautiful girls. I'd love to be friends. :wink:
  • Genesisxz7
    Options
    Greetings everyone! This is my real time living a healthy lifestyle... I do not do diets anymore nor I want to lose weight. I just want to be healthy, period. Changing my views and mindset have made a difference for me. Hope to make friends along the journey.
    Remember one step at a time and if you falter, just dust your knees and get up and keep going!!!
  • MrsAmySchoener
    Options
    So sorry to hear about your lose, but you need to remember when you lie on your food diary, the only person you are lying to is youreslf.. We are all here to support you in anyway, Feel free to add me! and when you are down, post a message and there are lots of people to help you on your feet.
  • Brinky1965
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • chromegurl
    Options
    I would love some new friends too! Feel free to add me.

I am a working mom, and attending college full time as well...hoping to be accepted into the Nursing Program this semester!!
    I have gone through a lot the past 5 years, including a very yucky divorce from a very controlling man...the problems started in my marriage when I started to lose weight and he HATED that. Sorry, I want to be healthy! he still is in my life because of our children, and he still tries to control me and brings me down as much as he can, even though he is remarried now. Some people just can't allow others to live their lives in peace... :/

I don't have a lot of people I can call close friends but I'm a wonderful person. My sister helps keep me motivated, and my own drive keeps me going...but I want to lose about 30 more pounds (I'm down 10 right now, after packing 40 back on over the past year..stress made food my friend).

Any help, support, and encouragement I could get is greatly appreciated, and I will return the favor.

Thank you
    :)
    \
    Summer