What to put in for Exercise Question!!!

Options
I don't know what to put in for exercise!!!!!!!!!! I need help! I just started going to a fitness boot camp last week, and I am having a hard time figuring out what to put in for my exercise. The reason being is we do all kinds of different exercises during that hour. Any suggestions? I put in general aerobics one day, but I don't know if that is really correct. Any help is appreciated! THANKS!

Replies

• turtle31
    turtle31 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I:flowerforyou: got tired of trying to figure out my burned calories, I was going to spin class and thought i was burning 800 calories only to find out when I bought me a HRM-Polar F6 I was only burning about 450 in an hour. I wasn't loosing much weight at all and became frustrated with the spin class. The Polar F4 helped alot. Now I'm seeing weight come off. I bought mine at Sports Authority for 100 bucks with a warranty. Try that, it helped me alot.
  • Tinker73
    Tinker73 Posts: 45
    Options
    Why dont you try circuit training instead.That is what I use and seem to give me the calories I burned:happy:
  • brandifry
    brandifry Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I put in circuit training and looked up how many calories i burned based on my weight and the length of time I did it!
  • deannabanana
    Options
    I dont know if this will help, but maybe you could ask the person teaching the class? They may have a good idea of how many cal you guys are burning, since they put the class together. Worth a shot! :happy: