2»

Replies

• Yellerie
    Yellerie Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • MargotAllen
    Options
    I just joined today. I weigh 170, wanna get down to 130. Add me! :)
  • Womack903
    Womack903 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just restarted my journey and I would love some friends outside my loop to keep me straight!!!! I'm Amy, so great to meet you!
  • tiffany_smiles
    Options
    I just started. I was online researching Julian Michaels 30 day shred results. I came across this website and decided that this would keep me focused. I love meeting new people and having a support system is very important to me. I am starting the 30 day shred tomorrow. Has anyone else tried this before? If you have, what was your experience? Oh yeah. I'm Tiffany and it's nice to meet you. Feel free to add me.
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    Feel free to add me also I am also kinda new Im here not even a month
  • skyocom
    skyocom Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! We all need that extra motivation because it just gets hard at times. I have only been working out for 6 weeks so I'm definitely still getting the hang of things. Although, I've been on the site off and on for almost a year.
  • meghanleigh41
    Options
    awesome!
  • meghanleigh41
    Options
    Well, I am an athlete. So being out of exercise for the last year and a half has been really rough. But I've never taken the time to really focus on my health as a whole; taking my vitamins and supplements on a regular basis, working out 4 or 5 days a week, paying attention to portions, and keeping an eye on my food allergies. What are your goals? ambitions? how can I help you?

meghan
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    All the support you need, you will get from here. I love meeting new people on here .. feel free to add me (and anyone else that reads this, please feel free as well)
  • HeidiMuszall
    HeidiMuszall Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for some motivating new buddies too!! :)
  • candyben
    candyben Posts: 26
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! :drinker: