george foreman grill...

Options
i love my gf grill. BUT... i absolutely hate cleaning it! :grumble:

anyone have any easy clean up tips for me?!

thanks! :bigsmile:

Replies

• Ileanak
    Ileanak Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I wish I had help on that one! i cook a weeks worth of turkey cutlets (for my diner salads) one night a week... and I dread the clean-up!
  • angelae39
    angelae39 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I have 2 suggestions. 1) Be sure to clean it while it's hot, it cleans much easier this way. 2) If you don't mind the expense, there is a new grill where the plates pop pff and you can put them right in the dishwasher. The standard grill was bout $40 at Target, but I found it to be worth every penny!
  • bethriffe
    bethriffe Posts: 1
    Options
    I absolutly LOVE my Forman Grill - and yes it is a pain to clean.

I am about ready to buy a new one (that you can throw the cooking surface into the diswasher) since my old one's non-stick surface is starting to fleck off.
  • nicolebarr03
    Options
    I get 2 damp paper towels and go over it while it's still hot. It literally takes 1-2 minutes.
  • xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768
    Options
    We got one of those sponges with the handle that holds all the dish soap. We bought one just for the grill. While its hot. Run water over it, scrub it off, bam. Its that easy.
  • krisloock
    krisloock Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I second the grill with the removable plates! My first grill bit the dust when I was trying to clean it - took a little too much off! So, I bought the one with the removable plates. MUCH easier!