The RARE occasion when it is good to be fat.

Options

Replies

• CHEFCH♥ZZ
    CHEFCH♥ZZ Posts: 127
    Options
    OH SHI*T!!! im cracking up!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • blueeyedcristi
    blueeyedcristi Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Hilarious!
  • newman84
    newman84 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    That was halarious

Most of them stay away form my door because i have a big penticle wreath on my door. Scares away people which can be a good thing when they are coming to push stuff on me i don't want.
  • TamsinEllis
    TamsinEllis Posts: 293
    Options
    Haha oh this is great! Luckily out where I live they can't be bothered to come out to to convert me, but my mate once got a particularly annoying pair on his doorstep, as his brother came home he grabbed him and went "I'm so glad your home hunny!", apparently they left him very quickly saying if he should ever want forgiveness for his sins from the lord to contact them.
  • si_puedo
    si_puedo Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :drinker: :laugh: :drinker: :laugh: :drinker:
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Best post EVER!!! :laugh:
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Those people always skip over my house!!! I guess I'm lucky!
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    letmebeda1_wechange Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    love it!!! lmaooooooooooooooooooo
  • rayleansout
    rayleansout Posts: 234
    Options
    Dude - your my hero!!
  • LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    lmfao that was probably my mom haha
  • LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this.

I usually just shoot them the face that JennaMarbles taught me :p

JennaMarbles-Weird-face-random-25321425-464-345.jpg

LMAO
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    don't you have the capability of just telling them you are "not interested"? This is what is wrong with the world today-people prefer to be rude rather than honest. But like you said-you could care less and that's the problem!

I completely disagree because I have said that I wasn't interested and they would literally push there way into my home debating me on the subject, that's a safety issue to me because what if it was a guy posing to be a moromon etc, so sometimes you have to be a little rude to get your point across sometimes.
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    lol I just starting laughing in my office and my coworkers are like WTF is so funny so I sent this to them and now we are all cracking up! Good job! I bet they avoid your house now!
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    like eating your boogers... and then asking if they;d like something to eat?!?!? :laugh:
  • gingermoon
    gingermoon Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hilarious!!! :bigsmile:
  • Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I used to knock on doors and I had hot guys do that too..And it was still kinda creepy..one even licked his lips.. I was a really good girl at the time and it messed me up.. I was like "um I think your okay so we are gonna go now!"
  • sdrawkcabynot
    sdrawkcabynot Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I used to knock on doors and I had hot guys do that too..And it was still kinda creepy..one even licked his lips.. I was a really good girl at the time and it messed me up.. I was like "um I think your okay so we are gonna go now!"

You said "was" does that mean it turned you bad? lol.
  • LunaPhaedra
    LunaPhaedra Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Fat people are also much harder to kidnap.

lolz, you got that from a female comic, didn't you? I wish i could remember her name, she was brilliant! I think my favorite of hers is: "a guy once told me 'you're not fat, you're volumptuous'. do you know what that means? it means you're fat, but they'll screw you anyways." xD
  • WingMan380
    WingMan380 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Answer the door with a 9mm strapped to your hip, they change their mind about hanging around.