Food Diary

Options
So I'm wondering, because I work the night shift and I don't take "lunch" until after midnight should I log my calories in my diary for the next day?

Replies

• eilishlaw
    Options
    hi, in all honesty it would probably work out the best. i'm a nurse and this way it allows me to track easier.
  • MaudeBeige
    MaudeBeige Posts: 282
    Options
    LOL!

I log it when I eat it - regardless of what time it is. I did try swapping times around to try and keep it 'accurate' according to regular times but decided it was better to not try and think too hard and just log as and when I eat.
  • bigsisterdice
    Options
    i say log according to what your normal day is, even if your 'day' is at night. theres no rule that says meals have to fall within a certain time for the entire world :) if it makes you feel better, you can always rename the meal categories to something other than breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    as long as you are consistent, so u dont get 'lunch' twice in a day then its all good!
  • rajaboo31
    Options
    I'm thinking I should just enter it when I eat it. It will be easier for me to track. Thanks for the input:smile: