I'm not new gals and guys but I wanted to post here first

Options
NWCountryGal
NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
because I have not been active for way too long. I want to be back here and get my physical well-being back on track, which helps with all other of my "beings" LOL!! Denise in Sams Valley OR

PS I am posting more but it will be under Support and Motivation. I think some of my story needs to be there hopefully to help others like me:wink:

Replies

• stormdragon777
    Options
    Like you, I'm just getting back into it from a hiatus. At least the good thing is you know how you were before, so you know what you gotta do to get back on track! So congrats on making it a point to get back into your exercise! Also, congrats on your progress so far! Keep it up!

247440.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Hi Denise, Wonder where you got off to. Welcome back, looking forwad to your post You help me out so much when I first joined. And I thank you very much. Caliecat
  • NWCountryGal
    Options
    Thank you SD:) Yep, I was feelin pretty darn good and want to get back there again;) denise
  • NWCountryGal
    Options
    Hi Denise, Wonder where you got off to. Welcome back, looking forwad to your post You help me out so much when I first joined. And I thank you very much. Caliecat

Hi Cali, I remember you and you are doing just GREATTTTTTTTTTTT!!! Congrats to you and so good to see you:) denise
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    welcome back :flowerforyou: