47 lbs down and I feel GREAT!!! before and after pics

Options
2»

Replies

• KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Caroline! It is wonderful hearing more of your story. I have enjoyed getting to love running together! You loke really amazing. Thanks for sharing your wonderful progress!
  • craftylady1972
    craftylady1972 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME! You look like a totally different person. Congrats! You are an inspiration. :smile:
  • SandyPianoGirl
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing, Caroline! Great job!:)
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Wow.... I could have written that story about my life, word for word. Except I haven't gotten to the "after a year" part yet. You are such an inspiration!! I only hope a year from now I will be as successful! Thanks so much for sharing! Hugs to you :flowerforyou:
  • Cccaroline
    Cccaroline Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone for your kind words :flowerforyou: .

@deirdre
    Unfortunately, I haven't noticed any improvement in my skin, and I've got a bit of a turkey neck with some loose skin now, but I don't care, I'd rather that than the extra weight!!

Caroline xx
  • Jenny111372
    Jenny111372 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    WOW...you look great!!! Great job!
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Hi Caroline,

You are such an inspiration! I mean, look at the difference in your neck and your waist alone. And you seem genuinely happy in the "after" pic. You have good reason to be! Thanks so much for sharing your story and giving hope and encouragement to us all.

:flowerforyou:
    Schelly
  • G30Grrl
    G30Grrl Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look completely fabulous! And I love the fact that you started at just a few pounds less than I did, with a similar body type, and you have lost almost as much weight as I want to. (I think I might be a bit taller) It's the perfect inspiration for me!! You have done a wonderful job-- Congratulations!
  • garyl7593
    garyl7593 Posts: 38
    Options
    Amazing....Well Done :)
  • Cccaroline
    Cccaroline Posts: 196 Member
    Options
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!
  • jenniferdances1
    jenniferdances1 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!