30 Day Shred

Options
I'm sure this has probably been asked before, but I thought I'd ask since I've seen a lot of people trying out 30 day shred on here...

How do you decide how long to do each level? I know it says to not move up until you're ready, but I've also seen people recommend to do 10 days of each. Just wondering what others have done! Today was my fourth day and I've been doing level one.

Thanks!

Replies

• POPPYSMOM2009
    Options
    I did level 1 for 14 days.
  • puckfan
    puckfan Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    today was my tenth day on level 1, so i'm moving to level 2 tomorrow. i'm trying to move up every 10 days.
  • kerricolby
    kerricolby Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I did level 1 for 7 days. By the seventh day I wasn't drenched in sweat like I was the first day and I felt like I could do all the exercises. That said, I stayed at level 2 for 12 days, I only moved up to level 3 because I was so bored doing the same workout every day. Level 2 and 3 left me completely soaked in sweat at the end of each one. Every day gets easier though!
  • miss_saraa
    miss_saraa Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I did the 30 day shred Starting Nov 3rd and finished Dec 6th this last year.

Level 1 - 10 days straight

Level 2 - 10 days again with 2 days of break somewhere in between

Level 3 - 10 days as well with 2 days of break in between.

I did the whole thing with 3 pound weights and I went from 154.4 pounds to 146 pounds (8.4 pounds lost) - I'm 5'3.5

Heres my before and after picture

Canon%2520S901.jpg

I hope that helps :)
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I just finished my 7th day on level 1 and am starting my 1st day on level 2 tonight...I'm sure I will be there much longer. I took a sneak peek at the levels. Holy smokes, they look much harder!
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I did each level for 10 days. 3 levels @ 10 days per level = 30 days. 30 Day shred! I did take Sundays off. I had great results. Lost 14lbs and 13 inches! I am currently on round 2 of it. Day 5, level 1.
  • Reckabek
    Reckabek Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I have an array of her dvd's i do a different one each day! Im not on a program like workout i just do em and switch em up to give me new things and i dont get bored. I move up in levels when i am either bored with the level or feel ready! Its working for me! I tryed level three and it was to hard so went back to level two. I also just bought heavier weights so was thinking about going back to level one now and again! Im never going to be toned cause i have way to much extra skin only surgery will help so to do them the way others do wont reallly make a difference! Im having fun with it! Mixing it up and keeping my body guessing!
  • Babybirdganz
    Babybirdganz Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I did each level for 10 days.
    I would start out with the simple moves and then by day 10 I would make it my goal to be able to do the complex moves.
    If you feel like you're ready to move on, then by all means do it!
    I just wanted to make it a full 30 day shred, and I don't think I could have done extra level 2 and 3 workouts because after the 10th time of doing something it tends to get really boring haha :)