Looking for friends

Options
hiya im new to this just joined tonight
looking for friends to share tips and stories
iv joined MFP as i want to lose 56 lbs after having my second daughter 7 weeks ago
look forward to chatting and meeting new people .. who are all working toward the same thing
weight loss :) x

Replies

• Yellerie
    Yellerie Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Welcome! you can feel free to add me if you want. I have more weight than you to lose so I will be here for quite a while
  • gunitmomma
    Options
    I've been using this for a little over a week and love it! I love some friends on here to keep me encouraged. I've got a long road ahead!
  • crazydv
    crazydv Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I have been here for about 3 weeks....Please feel free to add me as a friend! Good Luck to you on your weight loss journey!:happy:
  • jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    I've been using mfp for a couple of years with no friends. I recently starting adding people and boy am I glad!!!! Hearing all the nice comments makes it a little easier to stay with it. Feel free to add me... I'm always looking to add more friends :smile:
  • katiej122
    katiej122 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Heyo! I agree, having friends definitely does make it easier! Feel free to add me too, always happy to support anybody :) good luck
  • KimmyDucharme
    Options
    Hi! I joined a few months ago and have been struggling with it as well. I could use friends to help with encouragement as well. Please feel free to add me. We are all here to lose weight and it helps to have support!
  • KriscoOil
    KriscoOil Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me for support...anyone
  • Kim28dav
    Kim28dav Posts: 50
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • sr823204
    sr823204 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! Feel free to add me! :)
  • SuzieA1991
    SuzieA1991 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hey there! And welcome! I have been here for 55 days today and its an awesome site and it works! Feel free to add me :)
  • jaymcnutt
    Options
    New to this site as well and looking for as many friends to motivate and be motivated.
  • mummytobeslim
    mummytobeslim Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    hello feel free to add me if you like . congratulations on your little girl x
  • clcrawley
    clcrawley Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been on here for awhile, too, but never added friends... I think that support is the key I was missing. I'm looking to lose 72 lbs of baby weight (5 months postpartum), so please feel free to add me! I'm ready, serious and motivated about getting healthy... and keeping up with my kiddos! :) ((And anyone else who's like-minded, serious and ready -- please feel free to add!)
  • KittyMagenta
    KittyMagenta Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for new friends here to motivate and encourage each other. Add me if you like!
  • Hoakiebs
    Hoakiebs Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I started on Dec. 12 of 2011 and have lost 39 lbs. in about 85 days. Plateauing a little bit now, weight loss was easy for the first 35 lbs. but it has been much more gradual since. Just follow the calorie plan and I've found that it's all about the exercise. You can add me if you like.
  • GinGinSweden
    GinGinSweden Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Im new also feel free to add me !