Hi I'm Leii! *WAVES*

Hi all,

My name is Leii, I'm 29 years old and over the past two years or so I've lost about 80lbs with diet and exercise. At the beginning of my journey I was 206lbs and I am not between 136-140. My goal is to tone up and train like fitness model but not for competition. I am also looking to make friends here for encouragement and help, so I hope to talk to you all soon. :-)

Replies

• All I can say is WOW!! you lost 80 pounds :) ...ok be my friend

Hey, add me I'm right along with you, I would encourage you all the way
  • Awesome! Thanks. :smile:
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Feel free to add me too!!
    Congrats on the 80lb loss!! I've lost 105lbs to date, and would like to lose another 38.4 --

sw 303.4 (1/1/11)
    cw 198.4
    gw 160
    29 y/o 5'6''
  • nebulinda
    nebulinda Posts: 120 Member
    I'm also trying to tone up. Added.
  • I am right there with you, for about 2 years I have wanted to be a fitness model but i soon found out I was pregnant with my fifth child, but now he is 7 months old and it is time to be that fitness model!! I weight in at 202 and I am 5'8", I am only really wanting to lose 30 pounds but I am head strong and determined to be fit, healthy, sexi and feel free in my own skin!!
  • brianafaye2
    brianafaye2 Posts: 166 Member
    Hey im Bri and im new on here. good luck on all of ur goals and if u want to add me i could give u some support as well as need some myself :)
  • FitLeii
    FitLeii Posts: 5
    I made a mistake in this post I said that I lost 80lbs and this is incorrect and just plain ol bad math. I've lost 69lbs NOT 80lbs now at my heaviest I was 219lbs at one point but at the beginning of my serious weight loss journey I was 206lbs. I apologize it was not my intention to mislead anyone.