2»

Replies

• Kittie_Kat
    Kittie_Kat Posts: 101
    Options
    awesome! you look GREAT!!
  • Captian_Dathon
    Options
    So little time and so much progress! You look fantastic! :DDDDD I'm so proud!!!
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    wow what a difference 29 lb makes! Does your husband know to look for a different woman when he gets home?? :flowerforyou:
  • mmclachlan10
    Options
    You look awesome. I'm sure your husband is going to LOVE the changes you've made to get fit and healthy. You should pat yourself on the back... that is a lot of weigh to drop in 3 months. It takes a lot of self control and will power :) Thank you for you and your husbands sacrifices, men and women like you help everyone sleep at night.
  • EliseVanca
    EliseVanca Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    awesome!!!!
  • MissLuana
    MissLuana Posts: 356
    Options
    Great inspiration!!! Keep uo the good work.
  • bfl2010
    bfl2010 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow! 29 lbs in 2 months! Amazing, you look great!
  • LenaMena87
    LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Good luck with OCS too! :)

Thank you!!!! My only hold up is this weight!
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    You are looking good!
  • LenaMena87
    Options
    Thanks everyone I really appreciate the compliments! It's a lot of dedication but I wouldn't change it for the world!!! This isn't the first time I've lost weight...losing weight isn't the problem for me. It's maintaining the weight!!! I make a lot of poor decisions that I know I shouldn't...coming from the medical field and my hubby being a DOC...gahhhhh I gotta get a grip om myself!
  • KitConFitz
    KitConFitz Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Congrats on ur accomplishment and thank u for sharing with us! Your hubby will be so happy for u (and him!)Check
  • gemmaldavies
    Options
    u look great. can def c a difference. ur hubby will b super proud ;o))
  • Carboni82
    Options
    AWESOME!!
  • sandhillcrane
    Options
    Great job!! You really look terrific! :flowerforyou:
  • mcorange01
    mcorange01 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You are looking hot!! Keep going!! You can do it!!
  • LenaMena87
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Does your hubby know what your doing? Or will this be a total suprise for him! Your looking good & congrats on the 29 lbs so fast. Im close behind you.
  • LenaMena87
    Options
    He knows that I'm losing weight and he's seen me on skype like maybe a month ago! I've lost 10 more lbs since we saw each other!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!