28 lbs gone (pic)

2»

Replies

• So little time and so much progress! You look fantastic! :DDDDD I'm so proud!!!
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    wow what a difference 29 lb makes! Does your husband know to look for a different woman when he gets home?? :flowerforyou:
  • You look awesome. I'm sure your husband is going to LOVE the changes you've made to get fit and healthy. You should pat yourself on the back... that is a lot of weigh to drop in 3 months. It takes a lot of self control and will power :) Thank you for you and your husbands sacrifices, men and women like you help everyone sleep at night.
  • EliseVanca
    EliseVanca Posts: 28 Member
    awesome!!!!
  • MissLuana
    MissLuana Posts: 356
    Great inspiration!!! Keep uo the good work.
  • bfl2010
    bfl2010 Posts: 33 Member
    Wow! 29 lbs in 2 months! Amazing, you look great!
  • LenaMena87
    LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
    Awesome job! Good luck with OCS too! :)

Thank you!!!! My only hold up is this weight!
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    You are looking good!
  • LenaMena87
    Thanks everyone I really appreciate the compliments! It's a lot of dedication but I wouldn't change it for the world!!! This isn't the first time I've lost weight...losing weight isn't the problem for me. It's maintaining the weight!!! I make a lot of poor decisions that I know I shouldn't...coming from the medical field and my hubby being a DOC...gahhhhh I gotta get a grip om myself!
  • KitConFitz
    KitConFitz Posts: 20 Member
    You look beautiful! Congrats on ur accomplishment and thank u for sharing with us! Your hubby will be so happy for u (and him!)Check
  • u look great. can def c a difference. ur hubby will b super proud ;o))
  • AWESOME!!
  • Great job!! You really look terrific! :flowerforyou:
  • mcorange01
    mcorange01 Posts: 33 Member
    Congratulations!! You are looking hot!! Keep going!! You can do it!!
  • LenaMena87
    Thanks everyone!!!
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Does your hubby know what your doing? Or will this be a total suprise for him! Your looking good & congrats on the 29 lbs so fast. Im close behind you.
  • LenaMena87
    He knows that I'm losing weight and he's seen me on skype like maybe a month ago! I've lost 10 more lbs since we saw each other!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!